All Discussions Tagged 'USB' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USB Power for RX and APM

Dear all,   whenever i load a new firmware, i do a fresh calibration of sensors and radio after erasing/resetting the eprom contents. Calib…

Started by Volker Schirra

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Volker Schirra

Power Issues

After an accidental short from the positive battery terminal to the Gnd terminal on the IMU, my APM is not working from ESC power, but it d…

Started by Toby Mills

2 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Toby Mills

USB Communication Issue

Hi, I just bought an ArduCopter Kit a few weeks ago and finally assembled it. Now I have some issues communicating with the board via the A…

Started by Horia

3 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Gareth Rens

Problem communicating with ACM 2.0.5

I am having a lot of trouble communnicating with my ACM Quad.  Since I switched over to ACM, I can't communicate with it.  I keep getting b…

Started by Jerry Jost

148 May 22, 2011
Reply by John Church

On board USB programming ? Built in MMC / SD card logging ? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

http://uavdevboard.googlegroups.com/web/Nav.JPG?gsc=RKYj6wsAAABmbYecSmDzk5iutmreN8VJ The Nav board has the dsPIC33FJ256GP710A and all of t…

Started by Paul G.

3 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Paul G.

thought off the top of my head...

i was thinking... knowing the hardware having its memory limits i wonder if its able to have a loader so that way it could have more memory…

Started by benjamin1254

2 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Overwatch

VB.net

Any have an idea of how to use the USB port in VB.net? I want to make a ground station for my UAV (I would like to build it myself...), but…

Started by Samuel Rosenstein

9 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Samuel Rosenstein

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service