All Discussions Tagged 'V2' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone collision avoidance with Naza v2 and TBS Discovery

Collision avoidance for DIY drone is basically none existent unless you want to pay top dollar or have some coding experience. but one comp…

Started by DR WHO

2 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by DR WHO

Multiple Lidar Lite V2

Hi there. I am in process of setting up a quad that need to fly with 3 Lidar lites in a circular array. See example here: I know how to w…

Started by Peter Skotte

9 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Stuart Colebourne

Selling Skywalker X8 black new and other accessories

Hi,I'm selling this RC items because I will focus in multirotors.1x Skywalker X8 Black (NEW) - 140.00 EUR1x Scorpion SII-­3020-­1110KV (V2)…

Started by Rui Costa

3 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Rui Costa

What's the best way to mount an FPV camera on the 3DR DIY Quad?

Hey everyone, I 3D printed this FPV camera mount for the Fatshark CMOS camera and my question is:Which of these orientations is the best wa…

Started by Keith M

2 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Keith M

Converting Phantom 2 vision gimbals

Looking to put my existing camera on my Phantom 2V on a gimbal, any thoughts on how to do this without spending an arm and a leg on a prefa…

Started by Ron Smith

0 Sep 1, 2015

MinimOSD V1.1 Problem, Black Screen, now trying to configure for crius aiop v2 using megapirateng 3.01 R4

I have been trying about everything, and if you search for this in a few days I think everyone will start flaming me for posting on about e…

Started by F. C. Bearsch

7 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Amper (DevFor8.com)

New to Ardupilot and Need some help! Difference between APM and my setup?

I recently bought this setup: Ardupilot main board (ATMega 328) V2 Shield EM406 GPS FMA X Y and Z sensors FTDI programming cable All interc…

Started by Steve Price

27 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by luca

ArduIMU V2 and Arduino Duemilanove.

Hi.I apologize in advance if there are other posts relating to my query for I am very new to this and may not have understood all that I ha…

Started by Chris Twine

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Joseph Nicholas R. Alcantara

Admin

MediaTek GPS and AP Shield Versions

Hi all,   I have been playing around with the MediaTek GPS module/interface board and several of my Ardupilot board equipped with both vers…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service