All Discussions Tagged 'VTOL' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pitch Decoupled VTOL - Continuous Variable Transition

Hello  I would like to introduce a novel VTOL/FW. It is based on decoupling the pitch of the multirotor from the pitch of the plane resul…

Started by Jacob Apkarian

4 Mar 8
Reply by Havardr

Hybrid power system

Hello, I am currently working on making a hybrid power system using IC engine and generator/ alternator/ motor for a UAV (VTOL capability -…

Started by Lekhraj Rana

8 Jan 1
Reply by Steven Garcia

20kg empty Payload capacity Hybrid VTOL

Hello community, I am working on a Hybrid VTOL with an electric propulsion system to lift 20kgs of supplies and deliver it to a particular…

Started by Besta Prem Sai

0 Nov 19, 2018

Tilting impetus suit

I would like to recommend you a tilting impetus suit which takes stability control of multi-rotor and high efficiency of fixed wing into ac…

Started by Lemonmeng

0 May 2, 2018

FW-VTOL UAV

Any design idea for FW-VTOL with hybrid engine? 

Started by Mohammad Sakib Hasan

0 Dec 12, 2017

KapetAir VTOL fixed wing UAV

Hi all, my name is Luka and I am the founder of KapetAir, a Danish/Croatian hardware startup.  KapetAir is a fixed-wing VTOL UAV featuring…

Started by Luka

0 Nov 26, 2017

Tri Tilt Rotor VTOL UAV

Hello all I am new here and to the drone community. I am looking for some help in deciding on which flight controller to go with. I am buil…

Started by Muneeb Waris

0 Nov 4, 2016

Tilt rotor VTOL UAV Control Board

Hello all I am new here and to the drone community. I am looking for some help in deciding on which flight controller to go with. I am buil…

Started by Muneeb Waris

0 Nov 4, 2016

VTOL Motors

VTOL Motors I am building a VTOL Design. It is on it's end face. But i am confused that which motor is the best for the best thrust and pl…

Started by parteek sharma

3 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by James

About MAV_CMD with index greater than 256

Hi everyone! I have a question regarding the MAV commands (like Waypoint, DO_SET_SERVO etc.). Recently my team has been experimenting with…

Started by Jakub Polaczek

3 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Michael Oborne

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service