All Discussions Tagged 'Vibration' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

698 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Yawing Issue with EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) Octacopter/Multirotor/Drone/UAV Flight

I have tested this EDF motor based octacopter. several times. I have noticed that there always seems to be some kind of yawing without p…

Started by Cromwell A

7 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Armin Strobel

iFlight G40 Gimbal vibration issues for SONY A6000

Hi , Id like to ask about anyone elses experience with the iflight g40 gimbal.  Have any of you had it working well before without vibratio…

Started by Michael

5 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

EKF and Vibration monitor displays are not updating

I had EKF disabled until recently.After I enabled it by setting AHRS_EKF_USE = 1 , I see no change.  The EKF and Vibration status displays…

Started by Nihal

1 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Mark Brummett

Looking for a good Android App to measuring Vibrations during motor Balancing

I'm looking for a good Andoid App to measuring vibration levels while balancing Brushless Motors in a Multicopter. I like the versatility o…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

3 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Daniel Leete

Does vibration effect gimbal operation?

Hi all,  I have mounted a brushless gimbal to my Quad. It is a HK gimbal found here,  http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__51314__Qua

Started by Chris Latham

1 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Maury

ALTHold Stopped Working... Please Hellp

Hello, I recently rebuilt my quad after looking at a few pictures on the vibration damping page. Unfortunately after all that effort my Al…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

16 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Arshish Maneckji

Hexa Build Yaws in 360 degree motion left at Hover attempt...

Hello All, I had an issue with my Hexa that I thought I would share with everyone in the hopes that it can benefit others. I have all 3D Ro…

Started by LTMNO

11 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by LTMNO

Strange huge spikes in vibrationlogs. Looks like logging-software issue.

I noticed the last days some very huge spikes in my vibration logs. When I had a closer look I discovered the RAW line with spikes had the…

Started by GeVaSta

4 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by GeVaSta

Mission Planner Vibration Detection?

I was browsing apps with my phone and found some cool Seismographs... I was wondering if we could have a seismograph in order to detect the…

Started by Project Nadar

8 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Andrew Chapman

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service