All Discussions Tagged 'Video' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sell and Buy FLIR Duo, Garmin Virbs, and Kodak Orbit360s

Red Hen Systems has a complete set of full motion video solutions for geotagging photos, video, audio, and other metadata streams.   https…

Started by Neil Havermale

0 Jan 25, 2018

Topotek - Make Your Drones Smarter

Do you want your UAV to have eagle eyes? Do you want your UAV to be intelligent? Now, it’s time to know Topotek which is the most powerful…

Started by Royce Zhang

0 Nov 21, 2017

Video processing on board a UAV

Hello I am working on a project that wants to put a thermal an a visual camera on a UAV gimbal do some video processing and transmit a fus…

Started by Daniel

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Anyasz

Newbie after Rendering, video not sharp but fuzzy edges overall

My Grandson has a Blade Chroma Camera Drone that he is learning to fly and video graph with. He sent me a clip that he edited on his new iM…

Started by Loren Sanders Sr

3 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Gordon Liron

Mission planner 1080p video streaming with GoPro hero 4

I try to do 1080p video streaming in Mission planner.  I have Avermedia 750 video capture board and GoPro hero 4. I just tested it with o…

Started by DongWoo Kim

0 May 30, 2016

Target Tracking within 360 Video

Hi all, I'm working on a target tracking within video footage to provide; A: Stabilized Footage and  B: Maintain a designated target in a…

Started by Paul Trebilco

3 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Paul Trebilco

Recommendation for video device for HUD

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good composite to usb video convertor to use with the HUD in MP? I've got a cheap easycap one but i…

Started by steve

23 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

Selling EVERYTHING!! Drones, Radios, Batteries, Charger, Power Supply, Spare Motors/Props, Etc.

Hey guys. Started an aerial cinematography business in February, got trigger happy, and bought too many different setups for my own good. W…

Started by Skytilt Films

0 Nov 13, 2015

Octocopters on the horizon

Anyone know what Octocopters are on the way to carry a full-sized DSLR?  I know the DJI S1000+ and the 3DR X8+, but I want to know if there…

Started by Datta Groover

22 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by James

Getting rid of my DJI LightBridge

I'm selling my DJI LightBridge.  It has only been used once, on my Ronin, and has never been installed in an aircraft..  Perfect condition,…

Started by Shawn Adams

0 Sep 16, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service