All Discussions Tagged 'Voltage' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Couple of questions regarding Mission Planner.

These are accuracy questions really. First -  Voltage readout. Am using a 3DR pixhawk (genuine) with the 3DR power module.Testing a 4000…

Started by Doug

3 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by iskess

Battery Voltage/Current

I'm using an APM2.6 board, and a 3DR voltage/current sensor board.  I had to adjust the voltage multiplier upwards in order to get the volt…

Started by Charles Linquist

4 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Charles Linquist

Afro 20 HV ESC

Can someone help me with a question about these ESC's? I have built a hex drone but am afraid to try it out. The ESC's are mated to Multist…

Started by Tim Riggs

0 Oct 30, 2015

Two-stage voltage alert for battery voltage failsafe

This is a feature request: On the A2 flight controller, there is a two level battery voltage warning. At the first threshold, the status L…

Started by Izzy Brand

1 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

Additional Power for APM 2.6

When I connect my power Module without JP1 Jumper and use my SBEC to power the Servo's, is 5.5V ok to connect to the APM for Servo Power?

Started by Michael

4 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Need help getting 12v power from 3DR Y6 to Tarot 3D gimbal

I've been rebuilding a 3DR Y6 DIY. Flew a first flight yesterday and everything was performing great. Goal: My next project is to get the…

Started by Justin Hardin

2 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Justin Hardin

12V power for a Tarot Gimbal on 4S

My goal is to get clean 12v power to a Tarot Gimbal from my 4s Lipo Battery. My Setup: 3DR Y6 DIY (so doesn't include the voltage regula…

Started by Justin Hardin

2 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

Turnigy 25A ESC Issue

Hi, I'm trying to build a quadcopter and i'm having some problems with my turnigy 25A ESC'sWhen I connect the power they start beeping non…

Started by Andre Akset

2 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Duncan J

Premature Flight Battery Voltage Regulation

I have about 7 flights on my Bixler 2 and every time I've flown I haven't been able to discharge the batteries more than 1Ah out of 2.2Ah,…

Started by Cameron

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Cameron

Voltage sensor calibration???

Im stuck!, I cannot setup the Voltage sensor calibration option in the latest APM Planner 1.0.79 Voltage sensor calibration: 1. Measure APM…

Started by Jason Wise

12 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Luis

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service