All Discussions Tagged 'Voltage' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wacky Voltage readings and difficult setup

I do not understand why we need to measure the voltage from the ESC's to calibrate the sensor.  I don't even power my APM with the ESC's. M…

Started by Rick Eis

3 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Burt Green

Why is the Voltage in Minimum OSD different then the voltage in Mission Planner?

Besides the difficulty I'm having getting the sensor to read accurately, I'm getting minimum OSD displaying a different reading then Missio…

Started by Rick Eis

2 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

MediaTek MT3329's basic adapter.

I have a question regarding the basic adapter that comes with the MT3329 GPS. It does mention that the adapter accepts 5V as an operating v…

Started by Ahmad Alamri

12 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Ahmad Alamri

Low Dropout Regulator 5V 1A

I am not an electrical engineer and so I could use some help here. We are a bit concerned about the speed controls pumping too much voltage…

Started by Rick Eis

92 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Rick Eis

Turnigy ESC Voltage Problems

I have a problem with my Turnigy ESCs ( link to ESC here and to the hacker style motors here ). When I first got them, I did the calibra…

Started by Robert LaRue

4 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Robert LaRue

Ardupilot IMU voltage probleme

Hello,   I have some voltage output probleme on the IMU pin 0 (As indicated in the attached picture) The output voltage is 0.1 V!!!   Any s…

Started by Mickele

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by Mickele

Ardustation battey voltage display issue. Help needed please!

I am experiencing some trouble with my new ArduStation! I wired the + terminal of my 6s LiPo (22.2v nominal) in series with an additional 1…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

9 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service