All Discussions Tagged 'Walkera' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walkera F210 Flight Test with 95C Lipo

Luckily to get three free Tattu R-line 4s 95c Lipo battery, and I then I test it for my Walkera F210. The Tattu R-Line 4s 1300mAh battery…

Started by Diven Parker

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Diven Parker

Walkera G-3D Gimbal + SimpleBGC Alexmos 32bit controller

Hi there,  this is my first Blog post here. I am writing this because i was not able to find a lot on how to add an alexmos controller to…

Started by Johannes

3 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Ole C Salomonsen

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM based waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere.So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the other…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29, 2016

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM for waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere. So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the oth…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29, 2016

Low Cost, 3-Axis Gimbal--- Opinions/Experience Needed

I purchased the HAKRC Storm32 Controller/Gimbal from Gearbest (below).  Unfortunately one of the motors was defective so Gearbest (after se…

Started by Rhosyn

3 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Antenna type on Walkera Runner 250 Advance w/GPS & 1080P HD

Does anyone know what type of antenna the Walkera Runner 250 Advance w/GPS & 1080P HD Camera it has either a Left Hand Circular Polariz…

Started by Keith M

0 Jul 13, 2016

[Basic Settings] Sony RX100 II

Hi,I own a Sony RX100 mk2!It will be mounted soon on a Walkera (G-3S) gimbal and the trigger will be the Gentles one with 3 functions (No.…

Started by Lagneau

0 Apr 30, 2016

EEPROM Config File for H500 Tali???

I had to reload the EEPROM file for my Walkera H500 Tali. I was unable to find anything online for and EEPROM specifically for the Tali. I …

Started by Chad Mowrey

0 Dec 29, 2015

Connecting Walkera G-3D Gimbal to Pixhawk autopilot

I have seen post on YouTube claiming the Walkera G-3D gimbal had been connected to the Pixhawk but no details as to how and I've been unabl…

Started by Richard Dobbins

0 Jun 28, 2015

(SOLVED) Can't Get Walkera G-2D Gimbal to work with Pixhawk

I really wasn't sure which section to post this in, so if this is the wrong section I'll apologize now and please point me in the right dir…

Started by Simon Walker

14 May 31, 2015
Reply by Aussie in AZ

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service