All Discussions Tagged 'WiFi' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WiFi 5Ghz telemetry module for Pixhawk

Hi, Anybody knows WiFi modules similar to very popular esp-07 or XBee WiFi, but for 5GHz?  I mean modules compatible with Pixhawk, ie with…

Started by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

8 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

PX4 WiFi telemetry

Has anyone been able to connect directly from their ground station to a px4 through WiFi without the use of a raspberry pi? i have a 3DR wi…

Started by Matt

0 Feb 4, 2018

Multiple Solo on the same WiFi Network

I'm working on a project with my university. We want to develop a system that allows us to get information about plantations in Missouri. W…

Started by Riccardo Musmeci

0 Apr 27, 2016

Using Mission Planner to control Pixhawk over Wifi

Hey guys as the title says I want to control a Pixhawk over Wifi from mission planner with a joystick for manual control(When I want to). T…

Started by Sam

0 Sep 19, 2015

Use Quadcopter to create a heat map of WiFi signal strength

I'm wondering if it would be possible to create a 3D map of WiFi signal strength using a flight path similar to a photogrammetry workflow.…

Started by Chris Baze

2 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Tihomir Nedev

WiFi Vehicle Group Project with Commercial Potential - who's interested?

i've been involved in the UAV, ROV and RC fields for some time and i'd like to start a group project with the goal of building a WiFi contr…

Started by e.Man

9 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by e.Man

T3

Cheap, small, advanced...

... what else could you hope your UAV hardware to be? I haven't had much time to look at it closer but here it is: http://gumstix.com/ Th…

Started by Sami Finnila

3 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Curt Olson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service