All Discussions Tagged 'Wing' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building Fixed Wing UAV for Aerial Mapping

Am looking for building a Fixed Wing UAV for Aerial mapping and performing it based on my own research. Your suggestions are most welcome t…

Started by Pragadish Santhosh

14 Nov 18
Reply by VenomFPV

Alphabet Company : Wing preparing to provide deliveries

I reside close to the target location for Wing to finally provide deliveries via UAV's.   News Stories: https://vtnews.vt.edu/articles/20

Started by James Pollock

0 Aug 6

Skywalker X8 Wing

Hi all, This is my first post here and I'm looking for links to the best X8 threads. I'm being rather lazy and hoping someone will direct…

Started by Jayson Devereux

3 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Moises Garcia Durand

Flying Wing and fixed wing coefficient of lift at zero angle of attack

Hi new to drones and I am designing a flying wing and doing modifications to a fixed wing drone. I made a design in XFLR5 for the flying wi…

Started by Akash

0 Feb 25, 2018

Complete Fixed Wing System For Sale $3500

I am selling our company demo drone as we have moved on to a different platform.  The airframe is new and the bird is configured. Short De…

Started by Chad Frazer

0 Jun 4, 2016

Optimizing flying wing design for efficiency and performance

My question is fairly simple: how does one decide on the ideal dimensions and ratios for a flying wing given the target cruising speed and…

Started by Izzy Brand

0 Jan 1, 2016

Trim Elevon in ardupilot

Hi guys,  I have a big problem with my flying wing.  I used the New style elevon mixing EEPROM setup. Now when i want change RC1_REV or RC…

Started by WEIWEI CHENG CHEN

0 Mar 13, 2015

RC Input to Multiple Output Channels

Hello, I have two questions which I have yet to have found the answer to. 1) Is it possible to have an RC channel in and map to two RC chan…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Scott Pritchett

X5 flying wing FPV/UAV

Hi everyone, happy to be a new member of this community. Firstly I'm new to the RC world but have been around it for a bit as my brothers a…

Started by Jake Devlin

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Jake Devlin

Epp Armin wing?

Anyone know if it's possible to build an Armin wing from 3 or 6mm epp?

Started by declan ross

2 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by declan ross

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service