All Discussions Tagged 'X8+' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can it be done? Panasonic G7 - X8+ - Tarot Gimbal

I'm impressed now with the X8+ capabilities and have successfully snet it out mapping w/ CanonSX260HS. Now I'm musing about getting a gimba…

Started by J. Baldwin

1 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Bryce D.

Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch Troubleshooting for CHDK Pixhawk trigger setup 3DR X8+

Hi All,    I'm setting up a Pixhawk/CHDK trigger circuit using a BEC and Turnigy receiver controlled switch.  Everything is set per posts g…

Started by Paul

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Paul

Octocopters on the horizon

Anyone know what Octocopters are on the way to carry a full-sized DSLR?  I know the DJI S1000+ and the 3DR X8+, but I want to know if there…

Started by Datta Groover

22 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by James

Need help controlling X8+

So me and a team of college students recent purchased an X8+ octocopter. We've done test flights using the remote control but now would l…

Started by Lance Stern

1 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Kris

3dr X8+ Unable to get 3D lock

My first post here. Ive asked this question to the x8+ fb group but I'm hoping to get a variety of help.   Back story, several weeks ago I…

Started by Chris

0 Aug 2, 2015

UAV - Let´s make it even more autonomous!

Hey :) My goals is to modify a 3DR X8+ octocopter to autonomously take off and land on a moving surface vehicle (a boat). The idea is to fe…

Started by dronebohne

5 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Issue with motor spinning

Hi, I am flying an X8+ from 3drobotics and have noticed that one of my motors spins very slowly and jittery when armed (see video: https:/…

Started by Lucy Ruck

0 Mar 31, 2015

3DRobotics X8+ payloads - help needed

I have recently purchased the X8+ platform, and I am looking to find if anyone has the suggestion for the following payloads that I would l…

Started by Aleksandar Vukojevic

0 Jan 29, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service