All Discussions Tagged 'X8' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR X8 - crashing all the time right after the launch. Logs attached.

Frame - 3DR X8 Arducopter - 3.1.15 Mission Planner - 1.3.10 One beautiful day my X8 stop working with me. Right after the launch in stabi…

Started by Maciek

10 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Glen Larsen

My Drone Fell Out of the Sky

I have a 3DR X8 and have had my share of troubles with it. I purchased it new. A few weeks ago, when flying, the drone tumbled out of the…

Started by Blake De Luca

0 Jun 30, 2015

How to use Parachute for Planes?

Hi, We are flying a X8 plane with Pixhawk and are installing a parachute on it. Instead of only having manual deployment we would like to…

Started by Rui Costa

0 Jun 29, 2015

First build, input welcome.

I am new to multi-rotors but not to RC, I Own a photography business and wanted  to get into flyover shots. SO what im building is totally…

Started by Brian Mondgock

17 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Brian Mondgock

Arduplane spins and crashes

Hi Today I had a crash with my x8 which worked fine for at least 20+ flights. After the automatic bungee launch the plane climbed (step but…

Started by sixtimesseven

3 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by sixtimesseven

Need advice for PDB selection. Y6 to X8 conversion.

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 with pixhawk. I am turning my Y6 into X8. My problem is that i am not sure what PDB to use. On 3Dr website i cant bu…

Started by Attila

3 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by John Kleiber

For Sale: 3DR X8 Multirotor RTF, lighlty used

**SOLD** I have for sale a lightly used 3DR X8 (original model) with APM 2.6.  I have used it only a hand full of times, mostly with a cam…

Started by Rick Applegate

15 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Rick Applegate

PixHawk 3.1.4 - Help me analyse this crash - X8 craft

The Copter:   Frame: Hobbyking X666 with double motor mounts Motors: SunnySky X2212 980kv ESC: Afro ESC 20A Simonk Props: GemFan T-motor st…

Started by Miguel Garcia Almeida

61 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Pedro Palha

X8 Case

3DR are selling a case for the 2014 X8 https://store.3drobotics.com/products/x8-case Looks like a nice case, but I can't work out how the…

Started by Scott Penrose

2 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Craig Treubig

New User X8 3DR RTF on a harsh learning curve.

First is anybody else flying the X8?   I bought mine RTF to do Aerial vids with a Hero 3D rig.  I bought an brushless RCTIMER ASP 2-Axis Ne…

Started by Jamie Peebles

44 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Tamás L. Páll (Tom)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service