All Discussions Tagged 'Xbee' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autonomous Tank in progress

I am in the process of getting my tank up and running and figured Id leave a post of my progress.  I have been reading on DIY Drones for a…

Started by William Gross

6 Jan 14
Reply by Dima Kapitonov

Telemetry Not communicating with APM

basic problem i am having is that my Telemetry setup wont communicate with my APM. hardware: (2) Xbee Pro 900  https://www.sparkfun.com/pr

Started by Stewart A Aucoin

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Help on Formatting and Receiving MavLink Packets with an Arduino and sending them to an APM/Pixhawk

Hello all, I am working on my 10th grade science fair project which is a "Semi-Autonomous Payload Retrieval System." The basic idea is to h…

Started by Chris Jones

3 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by marouen

Interface home-built hardware/software with ArduPilot

Hi, I am interested in interfacing an Arduino/Xbee radio module I’ve build onto a flying platform.  Has anyone done something similar befor…

Started by Skylar

0 Apr 17, 2016

RFD900/3DR Radio connected to Arduino or any Microcontroller

Is it possible to connect the RFD900/3DR Radios directly to Arduino?   The idea is instead of connecting the telemetry radios to a computer…

Started by Delfin Magote III

11 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Richard Gardner

Telemetry Based Remote Control (Serial Comms)

Hey Everyone, Im really new to APM so please take pity on me.  I am trying to control my APM 2.5 quad via the telemetry line.  I have 2 2.…

Started by Dan

1 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Xbee interference problem

Hi I am having problems with an Xbee900 system where the Tx is interfering with the servos, HK 12G Digital. The interference is constant an…

Started by Dwgsparky

7 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Dwgsparky

Port 3 dead?

The serial port 3 that is wired to My xbee dont output any data. The testprog from wiki telemetry pages output port0 but nothing Else. Ive…

Started by sverker hagsten

1 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by karim Abdou

What Xbee to get

Hey so I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I was just given an arducopter and I really don't know much about it. I have the APM2.5.…

Started by Jay Butera

6 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by JUEKUN LI

2.4Ghz Xbee Pro S1 - Antenna replacement

Hi, The Wire Antenna of my 2.4Ghz Xbee Pro S1 was lost (ripped). Could someone tell me If there is a source to purchase "original" antenna…

Started by jbabio

13 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Søren Kuula

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service