All Discussions Tagged 'Y6' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Richard Boyhan

3DR Y6 Drone Complete Ready to Fly w/ Futaba T10J

Selling my 3DRobotics Y6 Drone or UAV, with a lot of extras and everything you need to start flying. I spent countless hours building this…

Started by Robert Rayner

0 Apr 24, 2017

Anybody interested in my 3dr Y6?

Hi there! I know it's not the newest of all drones by all means anymore but maybe somebody on here is interested in taking mine off my hand…

Started by Oliver Seitz

0 Sep 13, 2016

Y6 won't turn to face waypoints with 3.2.1

Our mapping Y6 has decided to stop turning to face waypoints during missions after the latest firmware update. Compass calibrations have no…

Started by aforsyth

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Ivan R

Motor Direction Reassigning Y6 for torque compensation on different motor sizes

Hey guys, I'm working on a Y6 and I'm having some wicked yaw problems do to some slightly different front motors. (Red is top, black is bot…

Started by Ben

1 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Ben

3DR Y6 Kit & Many Spare Parts

Hello Everyone. I have for sale a used 3DR Y6 complete kit (All motors ESCs and frame) plus the crash kit and several back up parts. Overal…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

0 May 17, 2015

PixHawk looses the ability to keep Y6 level after minutes of perfect hover.

Hello. I have a FireFLY6 as a Y6 copter using an authentic 3DR PixHawkY6B configuration with Arducopter 3.2.... After minutes of flying lev…

Started by Jexx

0 May 11, 2015

Need advice for PDB selection. Y6 to X8 conversion.

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 with pixhawk. I am turning my Y6 into X8. My problem is that i am not sure what PDB to use. On 3Dr website i cant bu…

Started by Attila

3 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by John Kleiber

Possible ArduCopter 3.2 Update Issues

I updated my 3DR Y6 Pixhawk to the new version of ArduCopter about a month or so ago. I haven't had a good chance to fly until a day ago. N…

Started by Matt Zweige

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Colin Henderson

Help with Y6 Setup/APM 2.6

Hi All, I'm setting up my first non-fixed wing APM and need some help.  I've setup the APM and speed controls on my 3DR Y6 (2013) and went…

Started by Jimmy Prouty

1 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Jimmy Prouty

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service