All Discussions Tagged 'Yaw' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angle of Roll, Yaw to PWM

HI   I am working autonomous quadcopter project . I am troubling to convert Roll or Yaw angle to PWM signal. For example if i want to Yaw 3…

Started by Sudharsan R

0 Mar 28, 2018

Help with Tricopter Setup - Yaw Servo not Working

Hi All, My first post here, I've been trying to setup a tricopter using APM 2.6 + GPS. My first question: How to get the YAW servo to work?…

Started by Sergio

7 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by omar

(solved)ODD YAW. the quad turning left and right without touching yaw stick

hello. quad turning left and right without touching yaw stick i`m do not use english, so If i against the courtesy Please acknowledge it…

Started by Han seon ho

2 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Han seon ho

Programmed yaw behaviour=2 and ROI command

Hello I programmed yaw mode =2 in auto so the tail of the quad follows flight direction. I want to setup a ROI mission. Will the earlier p…

Started by Luc

0 Apr 25, 2016

How can I slow down yaw?

I've looked at Stb_Yaw_P and have changed it from 4.5 to 3 but am not sure if I'm changing the right parameter for what I want. I want to j…

Started by steve

1 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Corrie Venter

How can I slow down yaw?

I've looked at Stb_Yaw_P and have changed it from 4.5 to 3 but am not sure if I'm changing the right parameter for what I want. I want to j…

Started by steve

1 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by steve

X8 mid size copter 45 degree random oscillation and yaw overshoot

Hi Guys, Im having an issue with a mid sized frame X8 configuration. It will at random start to do a 45 degree roll oscillation which eve…

Started by Nigel Brown

0 Jan 24, 2016

Loiter / Auto - Yaw spinning on takeoff

I have made some good progress on my Vario project.  I was able to get vibrations, and mag issues resolved and Loiter performance to an acc…

Started by Chris Maier

7 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Utilizing RC Jet Engines for Quad - Thrust Vectoring, Sperate Out Yaw component

I was looking through the source code for Arducopter and am having trouble understanding which modules I should be focusing in on. I am try…

Started by Reginald Coulsell

2 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Jeff Dillon

Relying Solely on Motors for Yaw Control

Hi!Building a Blimp Drone. was wondering if i may not put in a rudder and just rely on changing the speeds of the two motors in order to tu…

Started by James Pe

0 Feb 9, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service