All Discussions Tagged 'Yaw' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heading Hold or Yaw Rate Gyro on a Ground Rover?

I have three rovers that are controlled by a PC mounted on them. Speed and servo control are by boards controlled through USB.  I need the…

Started by Rud Merriam

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Chris Card

Y6 Yaw

Hello Everyone. I have converted my hexacopter over to Y6 and simultaneously updated to the latest firmware. APM 2.5 I am having an issue w…

Started by Ryan Vickers

2 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Ryan Vickers

How do i increase my YAW speed?

How do i increase my YAW speed?  No matter how i try increase the throws or put a longer servo arms it is still slow. I want to be able to…

Started by nEiLz RC

3 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by 12-HAK

APM 2.5 v 3.0.1 tricopter yaw swaying

Hi all, I have recently fitted my home built tricopter with the APM 2.5 after fling it with a kk2.0 all stock PID's are perfect apart from…

Started by Charlie Raley

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Charlie Raley

Hexa Build Yaws in 360 degree motion left at Hover attempt...

Hello All, I had an issue with my Hexa that I thought I would share with everyone in the hopes that it can benefit others. I have all 3D Ro…

Started by LTMNO

11 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by LTMNO

Copter Suddenly Yaws to the Right

Hi droners.  I've been looking into a strange flight defect lately and have some evidence to report.  I'm hoping others can weigh in on thi…

Started by Fête Mobile

7 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by William

Adjust YAW Sensitivity

I am trying to shoot video, but the yaw is very sensitive on my Spektrum dx7s.  Do I need to adjust the radio, or MP?   I am sure there is…

Started by Daniel Estes

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

Arducopter motors not arming: Solution + Win

Two Saturdays ago I spent the afternoon assembling and configuring my first arducopter - yay (all stock - frame, motors, ESCs, boards, Tur…

Started by Shannon Morrisey

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz

Yaw Problem different left and right.

I have a strange problem. When I yaw right the Y6 is smooth and nice but when I yaw left the Y6 do not do anything with little stick movmen…

Started by Birger Hovland

9 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Jaan Kronberg

AHRS Problems

Hello, my name is Lee and fairly new to coding. I'm trying to adjust the "Sparkfun 9DOF Razor IMU AHRS" to read the following:Linear: Accel…

Started by Geongsik Lee

0 Dec 3, 2012

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service