All Discussions Tagged 'Yaw' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Y6 configuration feedback

Hi, I've been trying all sorts of props on my Y6 running with DT750 motors in an attempt to get stable yaw and minimal vibrations.  I curre…

Started by John Grouse

1 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by John Grouse

Yaw Tuning Help!

Hi everyone, my current setup seems to fly great in stabilize mode with the pid settings I have tuned thus far. My only issue now seems to…

Started by Jonathan Lee

8 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Adam Rivera

Yaw locking and throttle issue?

Hi to all, I still have a strange problem with yaw getting locked after some time of flying and not listening to the radio input. This hap…

Started by marc.kulhavy

8 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by marc.kulhavy

How to firm up Yaw.

Hi guys I have my Arducopter fairly stable but the yaw I need help with.  I am running 2.0.33, the Yaw seems to be verry springy, it takes…

Started by Peter

9 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Arducopter Tricopter yaw issue

Hi everyone,  This is my first post...   I have my Arducopter configured as a tricopter and I have loaded the latest AC2.0.40 Beta firmware…

Started by michael_au

9 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by kolin

Gyro yaw & pitch not working?

I hope someone can shine some light on this issue i am having with the ArduIMU V2.I have tried many software settings, uploaded the latest…

Started by Sven

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Jimmy P.

PID Yaw going crazy

I am running the most current SVN trunk as of 11/12/10 and in the process of tuning the PID loops i run into a situation where while readin…

Started by Jason Petrilla

1 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service