All Discussions Tagged 'accelerometer' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Questionable amount of vibrations on Lumenier Danaus with Pixhawk Mini

Hi guys. I have just finished assembling a new Quad intended for indoor flight using the Lumenier Danaus and the 3DR Pixhawk Mini. The buil…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

1 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Thomas Jespersen

help finding arduino/pi based hi-res accel/tilt sensor

hello, I'm a student at UCLA and we are working on outfitting a DJI S1000+ with a research grade fluxgate magnetometer, and need to get GPS…

Started by Emmanuel V. Masongsong

0 Feb 10, 2017

Need to keep repeating Accelerometer Calibration

Hi, I am using an original 3dr pixhawk with a 650 frame. I have ekf enabled on AC 3.2. I have noticed one problem where I need to keep re-…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

6 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by stefanie davis

Pixhawk ArduPlane V3.5.3 Accelerometer Calibration Issues

Hello fellow pilots! I am currently having problems with my accelerometer calibration when I upload ArduPlane V3.5.3 onto my Pixhawk. I am…

Started by Andrew A

3 May 4, 2016
Reply by Andrew A

Accelerometer calibration say "Calibrated' but does not start

Hi all, I'm running ArduPlane V3.5.2 and trying to calibrate the accelerometer with mavproxy. When I start the calibration, the plane retur…

Started by Troy Joseph

0 Apr 15, 2016

Simple IMU - My quaternion based complimentary filter

Hi all,   I have recently started writing a series of blog posts that detail how I have chosen to program my own IMU complimentary filter.…

Started by Phillip Schmidt

26 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

Magnetometer Tilt Compensation Tutorial + Sensor Analysis

Hello All! I have searched far and wide for a good tilt-compensation algorithm, and a decent tutorial  to accompany it. I have read applica…

Started by Brett Smith

16 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Yury Matselenak

Pixhawk Redundancy?

I have found the setting within the parameters that enables the use of a second GPS.  I am assuming that the firmware automatically selects…

Started by Tim Mulder

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by iskess

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service