All Discussions Tagged 'after' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nepal - Durbar square: before / after

In partnership with nFrames GmbH, the temporal comparison of aerial images before and after the earthquake allowed us to study and assess t…

Started by Drones Imaging

0 Jul 22, 2015

start motor after launch

Been a while since I've been here.  Life happens. I've ordered the new autopilot and wonder if there's a way, with the new APM, that I can…

Started by Bill Evans

7 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by ausdroid

OSD working sporadically in the air

Hi all, This is my hack on an APM1. As i understand the telemetry this should be ok. So now i have 4 rows of pins that I can connect to te…

Started by Jon von Weymarn

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Jon von Weymarn

I have a sudden drop and I am having difficulty disarming.

The copter will arm and disarm before takeoff, but once I am in the air I will get a sudden drop.  When I land, I am not able to disarm.  A…

Started by Daniel Estes

8 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

Motors beeping after change to PPM-Sum

Hi there, I have a Graupner MX-20 which supports PPM-sum on Ch8. I wanted to get rid of too many cables on my RX. So I changed to PPM. I di…

Started by jjohow

5 May 1, 2013
Reply by Gregmaan

After Calibration Motors keep beeping!

Hi! Sorry... this is getting strange, I know. But after I just calibrated my TX with the APM 2.5 the motors started spinning at low RPM. I…

Started by jjohow

3 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Bill

Help needed! New 2.5 not working after firmware update

I just received my new arducopter from Udrones. All went well with setup and test hover. I was thinking Yay this is going to be a great wee…

Started by jim long

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by jim long

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service