All Discussions Tagged 'airspeed' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airspeed Sensor not zeroing

Dear all, I am trying to get my airspeed sensor to read zero indoors (still winds), and it basically just keeps telling me 10m/s +- 2 m/s.…

Started by Andrew A

4 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Andrew A

Bixler dives on RTL...

Hi, I recently had my maiden flight with a Bixler 2, which actually resulted in a crash (fortunately not too severe... ) My Bixler is fitte…

Started by Manu

12 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Paulo Melo

Plane Speed without airspeed and Wind Speed

HI, I am using the APM 2.6.I have some questions regarding the plane speed and the air speed I have a plane without an airspeed:  If the pl…

Started by John

1 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

Cruise Speed

When using an airspeed sensor how are we suppose to adjust the cruise speed?  Also, the trim to cruise setting in the param file is in cm/s…

Started by Steven McAdam

1 May 22, 2014
Reply by Steven McAdam

PX4 Pressure Sensor for Airspeed

Hi all, I need an airspeed sensor for my PX4. According to the documentation, this is an analogue sensor (same as APM), however it needs a…

Started by Simon Howroyd

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Simon Howroyd

airspeed sensor vs rain/mist/cloud

I was wondering: as the pitot tube is an air inlet, what would happen if, during flight, the plane caught some rain, or flew through a low…

Started by Eric Kut

11 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Mark

Airspeed preflight Calibration with Android device

Hi, I just started using a Nexus 7 tablet in a GCS. The problem is that neither Droidplanner nor Andropilot  have any way of doing a prefl…

Started by Rob Lowe

3 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

Admin

Pixhawk Details #3: Digital airspeed sensor, multicolor led and USB

The above picture shows PX4 Airspeed (in fact its so new this is even a picture of a (proven) prototype), a small, digital airspeed sensor.…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

6 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Julian

Pitot Tube

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement pitot tube for the older style airspeed kit?  I looked on in 3DR store but didn't see the tu…

Started by Tim Mulder

4 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Airspeed sensor causes altitude drop in RTL

Every time when airspeed sensor is activated and you try RTL the plane starts to descent and would hit ground if not switched to manual and…

Started by Veikko Vierola

17 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Patrick Leschinski

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service