All Discussions Tagged 'alt' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

stabilizer is no problem, but Alt hold is crush.

hi  i`m make quad drone use Tarot x4 and Pixhawk (3.4.6 copter). motor number is no problem. and stabilizer mode is no problem too. but whe…

Started by Han seon ho

2 May 16, 2017
Reply by Han seon ho

Pixhawk fall from the sky in altitude hold mode

Another crash caused by a switch to a different flight mode.... After several good flights with my pixhawk equipped quad, i had a crash soo…

Started by Corrado Viettone

21 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Forrest

Baro Glitch - Caused crash in AltHold mode

Hi All, I recently was flying my Tarot 650 with APM fw 3.2.1 As I was about to land going from LOITER to ALT_HOLD, soon after ALT_HOLD we…

Started by Philip Moffett

0 Jul 20, 2015

APM 2.6 Alt Hold Not Working

Hey guys! Well... I'm having some issues with my qav250 and amp 2.6 as well as with my flip 360 with pixhawk... When i switch to "Alt Hol…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

3 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Guerrilla Drone

Best altitude for mission flights

Question for APM/Pixhawk users.  What do you feel is the optimal altitude during a mission to get good visibility of the ground, but avoid…

Started by JB3

2 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Stefan

Switching to alt Hold or loiter cut off my motors.

Hey, i running apm2.6 with latest "stable" 3.0.1 firmware. I use latest  MP 1.2.83 to make my settings. In moment my copter fly very stabl…

Started by Wolke

12 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Wolke

Very sluggish alt hold on overpowered Octo

Hey guys and girls,I've followed DIY drones for a while and there's a ton of great info on here. Unfortunately I've run into a problem. I'v…

Started by Shahid Banglawala

10 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Shahid Banglawala

APM 2 Alt Hold oscillates, then drops gently to the ground.

Hi all. Trying to tune in my APM 2.0 with V3 firmware for Alt Hold for a customer on my custom, folding, 400-size quadcopter. She oscillate…

Started by Owen Booth

6 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Ted Weerts

Alt Hold not working

Hello! When I activate the Alt Hold, the copter begins to rise and rise... and the altitude not fixed. What am I doing wrong? Best Regard…

Started by Diego Fdez.

8 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Diego Fdez.

3dr return policy? could have lost my quad!

anyone have any experience with trying to make returns to 3dr? i have the APM 2.5 and it is pretty defective... not sure if this is a fluk…

Started by anton plauche

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by anton plauche

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service