All Discussions Tagged 'altitude' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dropped from balloon: DesRoll Square Wave in AUTO - ArduPlane 3.8.4

Just dropped a scratch built flying wing from a high altitude weather balloon. Here's quick vid of detaching at altitude. The glider did th…

Started by Izzy Brand

2 May 27, 2018
Reply by Izzy Brand

mission planner altitude

I'm new to planning missions with the BirdsEyeView-modified AVA mission planner software for programming the FireFly6 VTOL.  I want to prog…

Started by Ken Lucas

1 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Luis Gutierrez

Drone auto-Altitude-Hold from TF series LiDAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W083jjobNqs&t=35s LiDAR for detecting the obstacle and auto avoid crashing.

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Altitude hold shoots up my quadcopter

Hi, im new to quadcopter flying. I am using apm 2.8 with external GPS (no sonar attached in my quad)and I am just wondering if is it normal…

Started by Virt

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Copter pauses during Auto flight

We have several DJI S900's using Pixhawks, and in the past couple of months, we've noticed the copter "pausing", or at least wide swings in…

Started by Mapper905

1 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Unstable altitude hold

Our quadcopter with APM 2.5 has unstable altitude hold, it goes up and down. However, if it is very high, it stabilizes. What are the possi…

Started by Kristoffer de Jesus

8 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Pritesh Metha

hardware in the loop simulation for ardupilot mega

hi, am a working in hardware in the loop simulation (HILS) for ardupilot mega. the purpose of my research is to ensure that ardupilot contr…

Started by sufendi

42 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eitan Bulka

Extract/Convert dataflash log GPS data to a Waypoints file

Has anyone seen an application that would scan a dataflash log file, extract the GPS Lat,Lon and Alt data and create an absolute waypoints…

Started by Chuck Baker

0 Dec 15, 2016

Barometer Drift Problem ( Temperature Dependent )

Hi It's My first question here. So excuse me for any problem in the post. I have a ms5611 barometer that installed on a GY-86 breakout modu…

Started by Rafael Mendy

0 Dec 8, 2016

Pixhawk quadcopter altitude drop in Loiter and auto

Howdy.  I am flying a quadcopter with a Pixhawk and am having a very strange problem with the copter losing altitude in Loiter or Auto mode…

Started by Jonathan Dandois

5 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Lincoln Gerken Glória

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service