All Discussions Tagged 'analog' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Analog Signal Output through Analog Pins

Hi,  I am trying to customize the analog pin in a way such that the pin outputs analog signals between 0-5V to an amplifier with respect t…

Started by Patolemy

9 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Ran Van

Enabling and using analog inputs

Hey all, I've been a follower of the community for a while but have just now found an opportunity to post something. Forgive me in advance…

Started by Max Messinger

2 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Dan Ho

APM Rover Motor Driver using L2983D Dual H Bridge.

hello friends, i have built a 4 wheel driver Rover using a Aurdino Uno board with a L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver. i wish to replace t…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Johar Palacita

Change the ArduPlane code to read analog sensor's

Hi there everyone, I'm currently working on a Pixhawk Flight Controller for my Master's Degree Thesis and i would like to know the steps th…

Started by Pedro Miguel Costa Carrola

9 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Pedro Miguel Costa Carrola

Is it possible to read analogue input from Pixhawk?

I was just wondering if it's possible to read the analogue voltage input value from the Pixhawk's built in ADC, preferably from ADC 6.6V co…

Started by Siddharth Patel

2 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Siddharth Patel

how to add analog input sensor (load cells) for weight measurement

Hi everyone I'm a new member here my name is Edwin. I really need some help with my mini project that I'm working on now. . The main questi…

Started by Edwin Le Claire

0 Sep 22, 2015

ArduPilot Analog Pins reading?

Hey everyone, I was wondering is their a way that I can read the values from the analog pins on the APM 2.6 via a python script? 

Started by Christopher Seruge

0 Aug 12, 2015

AC 3.2-rc10 no RSSI value being read by pixhawk

Hi guys, I'm using a Pixhawk with latest AC3.2-rc10 in combination with an FrSky X8R connected over SBUS and have been trying to get the r…

Started by Lukas B

3 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Angelos Devletoglou

How to write PWM values A0-A12 pins as a Digital Output Pin?? Please help

I've been researching this for a while now and I can't find anything conclusive on how to do what I want to do. Background Im using the APM…

Started by Eric Hunkler

3 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Tania Jorajuria Gomez

Controlling a digital or analog I/O pin from mission planner

How can I send a signal using an output pin on the ArduPilot from Mission Planner? I've added my own changes to the software, and I need to…

Started by Bob Jones

4 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Bob Jones

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service