All Discussions Tagged 'analysis' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aerodynamics software for drone design?

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum after Toby Osmond of Hobbyking pointed me to this website! We are a startup and run www.airshaper.com

Started by Wouter Remmerie

0 Feb 4

Failure scenarios repository

Hi everybody ¡ I want to develop a bigdata mechanism to detect failures scenarios , analizing tlog on real time.Is there any tlogs reposito…

Started by Diegada

0 Mar 19, 2017

Crash analysis APM2.6 decline after flying high

A couple of days my quad crashed, because I'm kind of new to Arducopter I would like you to review my reasoning (log file is attached to th…

Started by Robbert huizen

3 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Micha

Image analysis and UI

HI Guys,  I have been struggling to find a company that offers a UI to show my projects. I have been flying mainly for Agriculture and pro…

Started by Joe Fernandez

0 Jul 22, 2016

Post Crash Log analysis help

Hi All, I've been doing lots of research on here and other sites trying to find out what might of happened to cause crash a week ago.   Bit…

Started by Andrew Brown

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Alasdair

Cost and benefit

Dear all,  this is my first post on this list. I work for a development agency www.cta.int and we support the spread and adoption of innov…

Started by Giacomo Rambaldi

0 Jan 13, 2016

Game Theory to control drones using MATLAB

I am looking into using MATLAB connected to APM Planner to do live data analysis and use game theory to calculate the trajectory for three…

Started by Nick Z

0 Nov 17, 2015

Requesting Log analysis following spectacular crash!

Hi there guys The summation of a number of noob errors has resulted in my (quite large) hexacopter attempting to take out a palm tree. Lo…

Started by Dylan Eave

2 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Gary Mortimer

APM 2.6 crash log analysis

Hi everybody I had encountered a serious problem yesterday. When I switched to RTL on CH8 at 13:08:34, then the multicopter started to roll…

Started by david_ls

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Christian Haake

Generate timestamp from PixHawk Logs without GPS

Hi All, Can anyone provide information or a link to a resource regarding the time stamps on PixHawk dataflash logs? I can't seem to find a…

Started by Jake

0 Feb 27, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service