All Discussions Tagged 'and' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blinkining Spektrum Remote Receiver

Hi guys, I am starting with the autopilots, so I have some questions.  Here is the first one: I need to know the steps in order to blink a…

Started by Juan Lavirgen

0 Jun 16, 2018

GPS and Compass not working.

Hi, I just finished my build with a pixhawk 2.1 and the here GPS and was connecting it to my computer. I noticed that the compass wasn't fa…

Started by Giovanni De Geronimo

0 Mar 4, 2018

New library and Parameters

Hello! So I've made a new library that I called AC_NewPID and I've got it all set up. I already included it in the GOBJECTPTR in Parameter.…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 Jan 17, 2018

Balance chargers of drones from EV-PEAK

Hi friends: Here is Pippa from EV-PEAK. Pippa is the sales of EV-PEAK. EV-PEAK is the manufacture of balance chargers for drones, RC cars,…

Started by Pippa Wong

1 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Pippa Wong

Police department nowadays are also using drones

They use it to to monitor adults and children who wander of due to Alzheimer, autism and other related conditions or disorders. Rochester P…

Started by drbeginner

0 Jun 19, 2017

Darone - Cloud Control Station

Hello Community! This is my first post so please be kind ;) I am currently building a Cloud Control Station (SaaS) for my quadcopter which…

Started by Johan Sanden

2 May 14, 2017
Reply by Johan Sanden

BlHeli and the "boys" making a shit less useful and one dimenional.

Hey Boris and the gang, why have you taken away 1 wire, 4 wire flashing and pretty much forcing ppl to buy something that isn't as useful a…

Started by Peter Martire

0 Mar 20, 2017

UAV simulink Models

The detailed explanation of the model can be found on the link below http://www.academia.edu/1549192/UAV_MODELING_SIMULATION_STABILITY_AND_

Started by leo

0 Feb 8, 2017

how to manufacturer 0.2mm Brushless dc motor stator and rotor core for the automatic equipment

Normally there is two process to manufacture the electrical motor stator and rotor with silicon steel: 1. it can wire cutting and cut the…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 28, 2016

Commercial Companies Selling UAVs or UAV Solution packages to meet SAR usage

There has been so many technology advancements over the past couple years.  Wanted to drop a line to see if you guys can point me to some…

Started by Chuck Durham

1 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Justin

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service