All Discussions Tagged 'and' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone and thermal imaging technology rescue 6-year-old boy late at night

According to US media reports, on October 15, a young boy named Essen and a pet dog were lost near the town of Pamo, Minnesota, USA. A tot…

Started by phyngineer

0 Oct 21, 2019

UAV mapping throughout the Great Wall

"One who fails to reach the Great Wall is not a hero." The Great Wall is known as one of China's symbols. But this majestic ancient buildin…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 15, 2019

UAV became the "new favorite" of surveying and mapping

Speaking of surveying and mapping, I think everyone will not be unfamiliar. From engineering construction to land management, people are of…

Started by phyngineer

1 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Rus Talisin

GRIFLION M8 realizes aerial survey along the Yangtze River

Recently, in order to make rational use of the Yangtze River coastline and strengthen the maintenance of the Yangtze River ecology and rive…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 12, 2019

Blinkining Spektrum Remote Receiver

Hi guys, I am starting with the autopilots, so I have some questions.  Here is the first one: I need to know the steps in order to blink a…

Started by Juan Lavirgen

0 Jun 16, 2018

GPS and Compass not working.

Hi, I just finished my build with a pixhawk 2.1 and the here GPS and was connecting it to my computer. I noticed that the compass wasn't fa…

Started by Giovanni De Geronimo

0 Mar 4, 2018

New library and Parameters

Hello! So I've made a new library that I called AC_NewPID and I've got it all set up. I already included it in the GOBJECTPTR in Parameter.…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 Jan 17, 2018

Balance chargers of drones from EV-PEAK

Hi friends: Here is Pippa from EV-PEAK. Pippa is the sales of EV-PEAK. EV-PEAK is the manufacture of balance chargers for drones, RC cars,…

Started by Pippa Wong

1 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Pippa Wong

Police department nowadays are also using drones

They use it to to monitor adults and children who wander of due to Alzheimer, autism and other related conditions or disorders. Rochester P…

Started by drbeginner

0 Jun 19, 2017

Darone - Cloud Control Station

Hello Community! This is my first post so please be kind ;) I am currently building a Cloud Control Station (SaaS) for my quadcopter which…

Started by Johan Sanden

2 May 14, 2017
Reply by Johan Sanden

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service