All Discussions Tagged 'android' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smartphone for aerial photographs

I'm considering using a smartphone to take a series of aerial photos from an APM controlled fixed wing aircraft before stitching them toget…

Started by Mark Williams

11 Jul 7
Reply by Jerry Cresp

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

2 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Adam Goldenstein

3DR 915 multipoint with SiK 2.x?

Hello, Is it possible to use the new 3DR 915 telemetry set, with SiK 2.x firmware, to allow two ground stations? For instance MP on PC and…

Started by Brit Davis

19 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

11 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

3D Printed Drone - Indoor Temperature Monitoring

Hello,  I've recently started a project which involves designing, manufacturing and programming a 3D Printed Drone (Quadcopter) for use in…

Started by Tak-chi Ho

1 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Laser Developer

fpv on android possible?

greetings, i'm having difficulties with streaming the video to my android application i'm developing i have hooked up an raspberry pi 2 wi…

Started by Frank van der Horst bijgenaamd L

3 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Frank van der Horst bijgenaamd L

How to set up the 3dr Bluetooth Module to receive telemetry from the APM 2.6

This project doesn't seem so complicated but it doesn't work as I expected. I ordered the 3dr Bluetooth module from 3DR Robotics, which is…

Started by Dave Snowden

10 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Making Mobile Applications for Drones

Hey so I'm looking into making a mapping/land surveying application for my drones that I can use on a tablet or phone. Similar to the DJI V…

Started by Keith M

2 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Keith M

NEXUS 7 2013 USB HOST FIX !!!

After hours of work I've finally figured out how to make the USB OTG cable work with a Nexus 7 2013 withoyt having to root and instal custo…

Started by Neuro

2 May 25, 2015
Reply by Sigitas Ciapas

Using a smart phone motherboard as an autopilot

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I thought It would be a great place to begin my project. I'm building a quad-copter, I was looking for an a…

Started by patrick niedziolka

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by J Smith

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service