All Discussions Tagged 'apm' (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with wobbly drone

Hello DIY Drones community, I'm seeking some assistance trying to figure out the source of wobbliness on my Hexacopter.  I've attached the…

Started by Jacob Heller

3 on Monday
Reply by james

Composite Scratch Built with Rascal 110 wing

I am a couple weeks into a new project I started.  The goal is make a long endurance (2+ hours) aircraft capable of carrying a couple pound…

Started by Charles K Taylor

6 May 14
Reply by Lyn Rees

Where to find schematics for APM 2.6, APM 2.7 and APM 2.8

Can anyone point me to shematics for APM 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8?  I am looking to redesign to a micro form factor in order to make micro drone UA…

Started by Terry Gray

0 May 11

Drone Apm 2.6, accidente luego de subir subitamente sin control

Hola, buenos dias, hace unos dias le sucedio algo a mi hexacoptero lo que hizo que se accidentara, a lo que no he encontrado respuesta a es…

Started by luis causil

1 Feb 21
Reply by Borja Arrue

Getting Started with MAVlink and arduino- Please help

Hi, I am wondering if anyone on this website has any sort of guide or tips for controlling an APM flight controller with an arduino. I have…

Started by Logan Stahl

4 Feb 15
Reply by Logan Stahl

APM faster disarming?

there is a way to customize the arm/disarm TX sticks routine? especially the disarming is very erratic...or maybe is the way it is but when…

Started by Franc

3 Feb 13
Reply by Jon Turner

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6
Reply by Fnoop

Altitude hold shoots up my quadcopter

Hi, im new to quadcopter flying. I am using apm 2.8 with external GPS (no sonar attached in my quad)and I am just wondering if is it normal…

Started by Virt

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

APM 2.5 fail safe

I am using the jr XG7 transmitter and i have set the fail safe in the transmitter and receiver, though when i test the recommended tests i…

Started by Amr Gobashy

0 Oct 22, 2017

Using 7 ultrasonic SR04 to APM?

Dear my friends Is it possible to connecting 7 SR04 to APM2.8? if it's possible please let me know how can I do that? thanks for your answe…

Started by jhon

0 Aug 2, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service