All Discussions Tagged 'apm' (339)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MR60

Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

Katie "Ket" DeSpain and Forrest Frantz teamed up to take back the flight duration world record.  A Romanian group beat the previous reco…

Started by Forrest Frantz

26 Jan 5
Reply by Dr Stephen Prior

UGV supported UAV with image processing

We have a puzzle, our drone will fly then take a photo of maze, analyzing and finding solution for exit. But the problem how the drone will…

Started by Alperen Erdogan

0 Sep 4, 2018

Pixhawk weird behaviour

I bought Radiolink Pixhawk a few days ago. Loaded it with APM plane 3.9 and mounted it on my flying wing. Did all bench test like stabilizi…

Started by Antriksh Rajawat

1 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Antriksh Rajawat

Pixhawk weird behaviour

I bought Radiolink Pixhawk a few days ago. Loaded it with APM plane 3.9 and mounted it on my flying wing. Did all bench test like stabilizi…

Started by Antriksh Rajawat

0 Aug 13, 2018

Getting Started with MAVlink and arduino- Please help

Hi, I am wondering if anyone on this website has any sort of guide or tips for controlling an APM flight controller with an arduino. I have…

Started by Logan Stahl

5 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Michael Smorto

Arducopter APM 2.6 suddenly drifting midflight and crashing..

Hi, i am like totally knew to quadcoperts and just finished my diy S500 copter. I managed to get it built and the apm2.6 flashed with Copt…

Started by Simon Bell

0 Jun 25, 2018

Help with wobbly drone

Hello DIY Drones community, I'm seeking some assistance trying to figure out the source of wobbliness on my Hexacopter.  I've attached the…

Started by Jacob Heller

3 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by james

Composite Scratch Built with Rascal 110 wing

I am a couple weeks into a new project I started.  The goal is make a long endurance (2+ hours) aircraft capable of carrying a couple pound…

Started by Charles K Taylor

6 May 14, 2018
Reply by Lyn Rees

Where to find schematics for APM 2.6, APM 2.7 and APM 2.8

Can anyone point me to shematics for APM 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8?  I am looking to redesign to a micro form factor in order to make micro drone UA…

Started by Terry Gray

0 May 11, 2018

Drone Apm 2.6, accidente luego de subir subitamente sin control

Hola, buenos dias, hace unos dias le sucedio algo a mi hexacoptero lo que hizo que se accidentara, a lo que no he encontrado respuesta a es…

Started by luis causil

1 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Borja Arrue

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service