All Discussions Tagged 'apm2' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garbage output mixed in w/ overlay MinimOSD

Here's what I'm running: GoPro MinimOSD w/ ArduCAMOSD_19_MAV10.hex APM2 w/ 2.6 It _sort of_ works...in that it works fine, but in areas w…

Started by Don Megabyte

14 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Ivosch

repeated RC calibration problem

Hi! I hope someone will find the solution to this: Arducopter 3.1 (latest). APM 2. A try to calibrate spektrum dx6i (ar6200 receiver) tra…

Started by Bordács István

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Mike

Quadcopter flips during take off

Hello, i have the problem that the copter flips randomly during lift off. when i start the copter in hand 1,3 m above ground it flys perfec…

Started by Michael Utz

23 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Horace Cunningham

APM2 Bootloader Reflash Failed

I have a chinese APM 2.6. After install Arducopter 3.2 a few times by Mission planner, Its fail now: +Can not install new firmware with err…

Started by Tín Trần Trung

1 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Neil Scavelli

EzUHF PPM Connection to APM2

Hi! I can't get the PPM link from the EzUHF to work properly. I did solder the ppm-solder-point on the APM2 and cut the line to the other s…

Started by Chris Prefect

3 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by mP1

Experimental: Futaba SBUS support for APM2

Hi, I'm new to this diy drones thing. Please pardon my unfamiliarity with how things are done 'round here :) I've seen a few threads abou…

Started by Mike Estee

6 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Roger Clark

rpm sensor

Anyone have ever use rpm sensor to apm 2.5? what rpm sensor do u use and how about to activate and send the data via telemetry?

Started by William S

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Kikinou

Adding auto takeoff features to APM 2

Hi all,  I want my quad rotors to take off automatically without using the mission script (planning way points via mission planner). it is…

Started by Jonathan Poh

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Bo Barry

Sling loading beer with Hex and APM 2.0 board??

Gents, I have a bet with a friend of mine: I am to fly a 330ml can of beer to him. The distance is approx. 300 meters one way. I need to r…

Started by Bjørn Didriksen

6 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Bjørn Didriksen

FRSKY PPM SETUP HELP REQUIRED PLEASE.

Hi All,   Im having a bit of brain fade. Having just upgraded to 2.9.1 from 2.7.3 its been a while since Ive had to do much setup. Ive also…

Started by alex corbett

31 May 9, 2013
Reply by Randy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service