All Discussions Tagged 'apm2' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garbage output mixed in w/ overlay MinimOSD

Here's what I'm running: GoPro MinimOSD w/ ArduCAMOSD_19_MAV10.hex APM2 w/ 2.6 It _sort of_ works...in that it works fine, but in areas w…

Started by Don Megabyte

14 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Ivosch

repeated RC calibration problem

Hi! I hope someone will find the solution to this: Arducopter 3.1 (latest). APM 2. A try to calibrate spektrum dx6i (ar6200 receiver) tra…

Started by Bordács István

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Mike

Quadcopter flips during take off

Hello, i have the problem that the copter flips randomly during lift off. when i start the copter in hand 1,3 m above ground it flys perfec…

Started by Michael Utz

23 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Horace Cunningham

APM2 Bootloader Reflash Failed

I have a chinese APM 2.6. After install Arducopter 3.2 a few times by Mission planner, Its fail now: +Can not install new firmware with err…

Started by Tín Trần Trung

1 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Neil Scavelli

EzUHF PPM Connection to APM2

Hi! I can't get the PPM link from the EzUHF to work properly. I did solder the ppm-solder-point on the APM2 and cut the line to the other s…

Started by Chris Prefect

3 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by mP1

Experimental: Futaba SBUS support for APM2

Hi, I'm new to this diy drones thing. Please pardon my unfamiliarity with how things are done 'round here :) I've seen a few threads abou…

Started by Mike Estee

6 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Roger Clark

rpm sensor

Anyone have ever use rpm sensor to apm 2.5? what rpm sensor do u use and how about to activate and send the data via telemetry?

Started by William S

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Kikinou

Adding auto takeoff features to APM 2

Hi all,  I want my quad rotors to take off automatically without using the mission script (planning way points via mission planner). it is…

Started by Jonathan Poh

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Bo Barry

Sling loading beer with Hex and APM 2.0 board??

Gents, I have a bet with a friend of mine: I am to fly a 330ml can of beer to him. The distance is approx. 300 meters one way. I need to r…

Started by Bjørn Didriksen

6 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Bjørn Didriksen

FRSKY PPM SETUP HELP REQUIRED PLEASE.

Hi All,   Im having a bit of brain fade. Having just upgraded to 2.9.1 from 2.7.3 its been a while since Ive had to do much setup. Ive also…

Started by alex corbett

31 May 9, 2013
Reply by Randy

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service