All Discussions Tagged 'apm2.6' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to calibrate esc with mavlink and joystick

when i connect esc with my apm2.6 it start beeping and keep beeping continuously, and there is a message on mission planner " pre armed: RC…

Started by enam ajmal

0 Mar 8, 2017

APM 2.6 switching to LAND mode all of a sudden

I ve been flying a quadcopter with apm 2.6 for awhile now. But recently it started acting weird. It keeps landing on its own all of a sudde…

Started by Thisura De Silva

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Mike Boland

Apm 2.6 crash - Can't find out why

Hello community, During my latest flight my quadcopter made several flips and crashed from 40 meters high. Reviewing the logs I couldn't u…

Started by Vasilis Samaritakis

7 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

MP Pointing Wrong Direction

Hi Guys ,  I've been using the APM 2.6 (No internal compass) with the NEO-M8N GPS+Compass via I2C. My compass directions are very inconsist…

Started by Anderson Carredias

8 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Help needed connecting FRSKY D8R 2 to APM 2.6

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out here. I am trying to connect the FrSky Receiver to APM 2.6 using PPM but don't seem to elicit an…

Started by Saad Khan

0 Jun 29, 2015

Having problem in connecting telemetry with Aurora 9x.

Tried(more than 10 times) to connect the apm2.6 with telemetry but its not getting connected when my transmitter(Aurora 9X) is switched on.…

Started by srinivasan

0 Apr 18, 2015

Throttle failure, motor not spinning

Hi, I am currently running Arducopter 3.1.4 on an APM 2.6 and i can't get my quad to liftoff. I've done all the calibrations,and have cal…

Started by Kenneth

0 Feb 16, 2015

Magnetometer values coupled with changes in Altitude?

Whenever I am reading my compass values from the magnetometer and I increase / decrease altitude the heading angle seems to change correspo…

Started by Andy Sousa

0 Feb 10, 2015

Sonar Enable checkbox not being able to check in APM 2.6

Hi I have AMP 2.6 with Arducopter 2.3.  I have Sonar MB1040 LV-MaxSonar-EZ4.  it;'s connected in A0 with Signal in AN port of the sonar.…

Started by Bruno Rovagnati

10 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by M.A.N.

Bad ublox module? APM and ublox wont blink blue.

Hello. I have had my APM 2.6 with the ubox now for a while, and are finaly starting to figure hows it works. I have always had some issues…

Started by nils

6 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by MarkM

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service