All Discussions Tagged 'arducopter' (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting Started with MAVlink and arduino- Please help

Hi, I am wondering if anyone on this website has any sort of guide or tips for controlling an APM flight controller with an arduino. I have…

Started by Logan Stahl

4 Feb 15
Reply by Logan Stahl

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Matteo Tarsi

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Question

Hi everyone I got a couple of question regarding this command  1)Is the speed specified in the command set for the whole mission, or just…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Autotune not updating params.

I have a new build and ran autotune today. I have the tune mode AUTOTUNE_AXIS = 7 I ran Pitch and roll but I had to land before yaw was com…

Started by Bob Smith

2 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Bob Smith

Help choosing a budget flight controller

Hey everyone! I'm in the process of building what will (hopefully) become my first fully autonomous quad copter based around the DJI f450 f…

Started by Marc Coffey

0 Dec 6, 2017

Hexa unstable mid loiter

Hi guys I'm testing a hex, with a wheelbase of of 1610mm, 30 inch props, pixhawk1. I am using Lightware SF11, and IRLock for loiter, u-blox…

Started by Shian Lee

2 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Shian Lee

Toilet Bowl effect in loiter even after calibration

Hello there,I'm trying to get an octocopter I built to perform well enough on Loiter. Stabilize always works really well, but loiter someti…

Started by Joel

5 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Joel

APM 2.5 won't arm!

The problem that I had before is sorted. Although now I'm stuck again. I've managed to manually calibrate the ESC's, although now this iss…

Started by Kris Hope

13 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by rudyh

Quadcopter not balanced at take off

Hi guys, I am new to Quadcopters and this forum. I just made a Quadcopter F450 with arducopter with GPS. Now today I made its first flight.…

Started by Usman Arif

0 Sep 1, 2017

APM 2.8 Pre-Arm check failure

Hello all! I'm trying to use the following combination: DJI F450 Quad, ArduCopter APM 2.8, external GPS - UBLOX 7m FlySky i6 (Tx), FlySky F…

Started by 3DR_Fan

1 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Apurv Saha

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service