All Discussions Tagged 'arducopter' (278)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hexacopter oscillation in yaw near crash experince arducopter 3.6.6

hello guys i am working on hexacopter i am facing some issue when i do the yaw i am using pixhawk cube 2.1 problem is that during yaw my he…

Started by isfandyar01

0 Mar 5

Pixhawk goes out of control on a Research quadcopter

Hello there, We built a quadcopter for research and development purposes. We turned on all failsafe parameters and checked all sensors cali…

Started by ogun

0 Sep 12, 2018

Quad almost flew away in Loiter mode.

Guys, I am having an issue with Loiiter mode on my Arducopter.  Here is what happened. I was hovering at about 2Meter ( eye level ) altitu…

Started by FPVGenie

0 Aug 28, 2018

Pozyx + ArduRover Integration

Hi,  I wanted to know if someone has tried an indoor localisation for Ardurover the way it has been done for Arducopter here: http://ardupi…

Started by Raghavv Goel

1 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Raghavv Goel

Pozyx + ArduRover Integration

Hi,  I wanted to know if someone has tried an indoor localisation for Ardurover the way it has been done for Arducopter here: http://ardupi…

Started by Raghavv Goel

0 Aug 24, 2018

Getting Started with MAVlink and arduino- Please help

Hi, I am wondering if anyone on this website has any sort of guide or tips for controlling an APM flight controller with an arduino. I have…

Started by Logan Stahl

5 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Michael Smorto

Air quality sensor with APM 2.8

Hi everyone,I am a member of student research group, which is builing a drone (hexacopter). It’s our first drone, so we haven’t got actuall…

Started by Student Group E-mission

0 Jun 6, 2018

Increase PX4 Flash Log Rate

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the DataFlash logs being saved to the MicroSD card on Pixhawk. (Primarily raw IMU data). I'm u…

Started by Jamie M

0 Jun 4, 2018

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Matteo Tarsi

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Question

Hi everyone I got a couple of question regarding this command  1)Is the speed specified in the command set for the whole mission, or just…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 21, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service