All Discussions Tagged 'arduimu' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Find here working Arduino sketch for MPU-6000 / ArduIMU+ V3 using Digital Motion Processor (DMP)

Maybe you are interested in my Arduino sketch specifically written for the MPU-6000 on the ArduIMU+ V3 board from 3DRobotics Inc. It is att…

Started by Martin Crown

89 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Tom

Stand alone Arduimu v3. How to work groundstart/airstart pin.

Hi.. I am not sure how the air start ground start work for standalone operation. When I compile and run with "#define ENABLE_AIR_START 0" I…

Started by Helge

1 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Harry

ArduIMU noisy output in Quadrotor

We are using ArduIMU (V3) as our Quadrotor's inertial measurement unit. (we have a separate board to control all motors, not with ArduIMU i…

Started by Michel Kogan

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Michel Kogan

ArduIMU v3: MTK GPS Solution is not Recognized

Hello, I am having some issue with the GPS connection on the ArduIMU v3 board.  I have researched several discussion boards, but have not b…

Started by Kirk Meyer

9 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Al Toma

Developer

FTDI cable and ArduIMU+ (non flat) error (SOLVED)

I tried all the eight debugging steps, but the error persists. My arduino board works perfectly with the latest FTDI drive, but with DIY F…

Started by Sandro Benigno

35 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sandro Benigno

Having trouble programming ArduIMU v3

Hi, I followed the instructions in the next link http://code.google.com/p/ardu-imu/wiki/Code, but with no luck when i tried to to upload…

Started by Faisal Al-Kilani

2 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by ahmad

ArduIMU v3 IC type???

anyone can help me, what type or name from this IC @attachment very thank for help sorry for bad english 

Started by Ajienux

1 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Ajienux

Short (34 ohms) between power rails?

Hello, I have what seems to be a fully functional ArduIMU v2.  I can program it via Arduino IDE and see the output on the serial console.  …

Started by jyro

1 Jan 30, 2012

ArduIMU V2 1.8.2 NMEA problems

Hi everyone, Is anyone else having a problem with 1.8.2 and the course over ground, and speed over ground numbers when connecting your ardu…

Started by Scotty

3 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Scotty

ArduIMU FTDI Firmware upload problem

Hi, We've just received our arduimu v2+, we've got problems to upload the arduino sketch to it. we're using the FTDI cable from DIYDrones…

Started by Alexandre Girard

6 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by YureZzZ

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service