All Discussions Tagged 'arduino' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sony A7 Infrared codes

I couldn't find any information on how to operate a Sony Alpha A7 over IR from a home made source (arduino for instance) so I reveres engin…

Started by Bob Smith

4 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Gary Phillips

Arduino Nano to APM2.6

Hello everyone, first post here. I am trying to control the FlightModes with Arduino using a potentiometer by giving a PWM signal to CH5 o…

Started by Fİrat Dagkiran

0 Feb 5, 2018

Use a spaceNavigator (3D mouse) to control a multicopter

Hello everyone. I have yet no experience in piloting a multicopter, and I was wondering if it would be possible to use a space navigator t…

Started by Benjamin

2 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Christian Barrell

View sensor data from Arduino through Pixhawk

I have a pressure sensor connected to an Arduino via I2C. I may add other sensors as well. But anyways, I also plan to connect the Arduino…

Started by Otis Johnson

4 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by Hugues

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Fnoop

Find here working Arduino sketch for MPU-6000 / ArduIMU+ V3 using Digital Motion Processor (DMP)

Maybe you are interested in my Arduino sketch specifically written for the MPU-6000 on the ArduIMU+ V3 board from 3DRobotics Inc. It is att…

Started by Martin Crown

89 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Tom

Using Arduino as an autopilot

Hi every one,I’m working on an octocopter that I would like to be auto-piloted. To do that, I’m considering to use my Arduino Mega 2560 to…

Started by Corentin Le Roy

3 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Corentin Le Roy

How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

So guys, I'm doing a project related to Telemetry, and I want to make ArduPilot (Uploaded with ArduPlane 2.73) send through Serial Por…

Started by Alessandro Soares

16 May 1, 2017
Reply by Dave McCaleb

New Arduino Meetup in Vancouver, BC

I've always been huge into building robots and drones, since I was a little kid (maybe like 8). My Dad always built his own RC airplanes a…

Started by Nick Romick

0 Apr 17, 2017

Reading IMU angles from SimpleBGC using serial and an arduino

Hey there everyone. I'm quite new to all this and have built a gimbal controller with a gopro hero3. Ideally the project will eventually be…

Started by Duncan McDiarmid

2 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Duncan McDiarmid

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service