All Discussions Tagged 'ardupilot' (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could you please help me? I can not make configure. These are some error from "make configuration".

Could you please help me? I can not make configure as below. These are some error from "make configuration". make: ../mk/apm.mk:3: pipe: N…

Started by uuasin

0 Jul 7

Increase PX4 Flash Log Rate

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the DataFlash logs being saved to the MicroSD card on Pixhawk. (Primarily raw IMU data). I'm u…

Started by Jamie M

0 Jun 4

Using ground stations to upgrade Pixhawk Mini firmware

Hi all,  I have bought my first drone for a computer science project, and am struggling to get the transmitter to talk to the flight contr…

Started by Matt

2 Apr 7
Reply by Matt

Which files to modify when I create custom mavlink message?

Hello, I followed this tutorial (http://qgroundcontrol.org/mavlink/create_new_mavlink_message) to create my custom mavlink message but I'm…

Started by Tin-tin Patana-anake

0 Jan 22

Help choosing a budget flight controller

Hey everyone! I'm in the process of building what will (hopefully) become my first fully autonomous quad copter based around the DJI f450 f…

Started by Marc Coffey

0 Dec 6, 2017

Ardupilot compass

Hello, which compass chip is recommended as external one for Pixhawk nowdays? I need something that isn't OOP. 5883l and 5983l are.I am goi…

Started by Alexander

0 Sep 19, 2017

APM 2.5 won't arm!

The problem that I had before is sorted. Although now I'm stuck again. I've managed to manually calibrate the ESC's, although now this iss…

Started by Kris Hope

13 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by rudyh

APM 2.8 Pre-Arm check failure

Hello all! I'm trying to use the following combination: DJI F450 Quad, ArduCopter APM 2.8, external GPS - UBLOX 7m FlySky i6 (Tx), FlySky F…

Started by 3DR_Fan

1 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Apurv Saha

Change message interval ardupilot

I am using Mavlink protocol (in c++) to communicate with the ArduPilotMega, I am able to read messages such as ATTITUDE for example. I am…

Started by Asaf Sarid

3 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Soubhi Hadri

Where can i buy a (almost) Ready to Fly Quadcopter with Ardupilot, or Pixhawk FC?

I want to buy a Quadcopter with Ardupilor, or Pixhawk as the flight controller, and with Turnigy 9x receiver (i already have the trasmitter…

Started by Nikos

1 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by WCP

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service