All Discussions Tagged 'arm' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5 won't arm!

The problem that I had before is sorted. Although now I'm stuck again. I've managed to manually calibrate the ESC's, although now this iss…

Started by Kris Hope

13 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by rudyh

DroneKit able to arm, but not take off

We are trying to run a simple takeoff command using DroneKit-Python. We have a lidar and an optical flow (PX4 flow) camera connected. We ha…

Started by Paul Tawfik

0 Jun 7, 2017

MP Pixhawk showing NO RC RECEIVER

Hi,  My pixhawk is showing a pre-arm error of No RC Receiver. It's there. I can calibrate radio, and, throttle down and to the right produc…

Started by David Strassman

3 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Naveed

APM 2.6 v3.0.1: Refuses to ARM, won't say why

I've had to disable the Pre-ARM checks on my APM (Y6 f/w 3.0.1) because it will not arm. The confusing part is that it won't say *why* it…

Started by Ground Loop

8 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Arming Check Fails - GPS Vertical Speed 0, needs 0.45 m/s

Hello, I'm having an issue where my plane won't arm using NMEA GPS on a pixhawk.  Message it gives: "GPS Vertical Speed 0.00m/s needs (0.45…

Started by Nathan

0 Apr 27, 2016

MultiWii Arduino Sketch Configuration Help

Anyone please help me to configure the arduino sketch for my ESC and Brushless Motors. The build is a quadcopter X. I need the MINTHROTTLE,…

Started by Anshuman Panda

1 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Jojo Williams

Pixhawk only arms through laptop RC interface

Hi there! I'm making a F550 based drone using some kit I found on the internet and a pixhawk.I did all the installation, calibration and RC…

Started by Tomás Galán

0 Apr 23, 2016

Quanum Nova with Turnigy 9X will not arm

Hi everyone,  I am new to the world of multirotors and thought I would try the PNF Quanum Nova (Cheerson CX20) and use my existing Turnigy…

Started by Matteas

1 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Chris Wilson

Corrupted Firmware (I think)

I have a Walkera H500 Tali which I'm having firmware/software issues with. The currently loaded firmware is H500 2.2 (which I believe is th…

Started by Chad Mowrey

0 Dec 28, 2015

Pixhawk issues & no GPS after update

This summer around July I decided to update my Pixhawk.  Like usual I plug in a USB and let mission planner do its thing.  It was not until…

Started by Joe Bastulli

0 Aug 27, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service