All Discussions Tagged 'arming' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yet Another Noob Who Can't Arm Their Motors

I have APM 2.5, Arducopter 2.9.1 and MP 1.2.38, a quadcopter kit. I've been trying for 2 months to get my motors to arm. I perform the armi…

Started by Dave Kellum

20 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Hamza fayaz

APM faster disarming?

there is a way to customize the arm/disarm TX sticks routine? especially the disarming is very erratic...or maybe is the way it is but when…

Started by Franc

3 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Jon Turner

APM 2.8 Pre-Arm check failure

Hello all! I'm trying to use the following combination: DJI F450 Quad, ArduCopter APM 2.8, external GPS - UBLOX 7m FlySky i6 (Tx), FlySky F…

Started by 3DR_Fan

1 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Apurv Saha

can i test my drone motors/esc with 2 channel tx/rx

can i test my drone motors with a 2 channel carr tx/rx.im still waiting on my transmitter in mail and will be a couple weeks on flight cont…

Started by dustin whitesides

0 Jan 26, 2017

EKF flag preventing arming

I'm trying to setup dronekit and noticed that vehicle.is_armable() won't return True.  At runtime this is because _ekf_predposhorizabs is F…

Started by Anthony

0 Aug 29, 2016

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

15 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

Pixhawk only arms through right stick and quad keeps flipping

I have set up my pixhawk and plugged all my channels correctly. However, my pixhawk will only army whe I pull the right stick to the bottom…

Started by Mike

8 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Henny V

Arming motors via Ground Station and without an RC

Hello, First of all, I have bought a 3DR DIY APM:Copter Quad Kit like this : http://store.3drobotics.com/products/3dr-quad-frame-kit-electr

Started by Etienne ZWIEBEL

5 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Kaan Ozgen

Copter not taking off after setting a target

Hi, I have a problem with steering the Copter over the UserCode. The goal is that a follower drone is receiving over uart the position of…

Started by Marek D.

1 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Marek D.

HELP nothing works after trying to set some params via APM Planner

Hi, I just tried to configure the Mid Throttle value, than everything went wrong :( The following happened: I tried to increase the value…

Started by Csaba Kecskemeti

6 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service