All Discussions Tagged 'attitude' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Calculating Quadcopter state based on motor speeds (without sensors)

Hi! I've seen people create simulations for quadcopters where they calculate the drone's state (attitude and location) based on the motor s…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 29, 2017

pixhawk 2.4.6 and MaxSonar-EZ0 (in front)

I'm having a problem on my quad I'm using a pixhawk 2.4.6 and a sonar MaxSonar-EZ0, the sonar is IN FRONT OF THE QUAD ... I would like to k…

Started by felipe viveiros

0 Feb 28, 2017

MR60

Building a Gimbal for GoPro

If interested, here are the details of how to build a high-performance and light weight gimbal for the GoPro. http://diydrones.com/forum/t

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Sep 17, 2015

MR60

Gimbal Rate versus Ship Attitude Correction Rate

To test gimbal motors at various loads (camera+gimbal+motors), a test speed and angle is needed.  My assumption is that ships in controlled…

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Aug 22, 2015

Problem with Roll using my own code and ADIS161400BMLZ sensor

So, i am trying to use Kalman on a ADIS161400BMLZ to get my Attitude. Everything works great when i hold my device in my hand and rotate it…

Started by Eldad G

2 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Eldad G

Building a Kalman Filtering Frame Work for APM2: Using Matlab for Lab testing and an Embedded Computer (Gumstix) for Field Testing

Update: 5/5/2013 ------------------------------ Done: 1- The MATLAB frame work is complete now 2- 7-state EKF is used for attitude estimati…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

4 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by hassan ali

Attitude control structure, changing from PI to PID?

Hi, in this blog post I described how I changed the control loops for the attitude control (STABILIZE Mode) to use PID(T1) in the rate cont…

Started by Igor van Airde

36 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by MILAN BEHARIE

Attitude levels out

Hi all, I found that with the latest arduplane code, the attitude of the plande levels out real quick... In other words, if I bank or tilt…

Started by Serge

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Serge

Attitude issue with GPS

Hi, today I've got a problem when I mount my APM2 with turn off onboard GPS and I use a new 3DR GPS. While GPS isn't block all seem ok but…

Started by Daniel Portillo

6 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Daniel Portillo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service