All Discussions Tagged 'audio' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HD video + audio transmission using RF

Hi all I need to transmit HD video (720 p) and audio over RF. Something similar to FPV.  I was looking for Insight HD video telemetry from…

Started by Shivam Gupta

3 Feb 26
Reply by mmormota

Audio Transmission using DJI Osmo Flexi Mic

Hey guys. Im planning to transmit the audio using the Aomway 500 mw Video TX and a DJI Osmo Mic. How should i plug them so that i can do th…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

0 May 2, 2017

Audio Transmission using DJI Osmo Flexi Mic

Hey guys. Im planning to transmit the audio using the Aomway 500 mw Video TX and a DJI Osmo Mic. How should i plug them so that i can do th…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

0 May 2, 2017

Admin

Pixhawk Audio Adds Safety

This video illustrates a bit better why we believe the safety switch, buzzer and multicolor led help to greatly improve ground and air sa…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

3 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Steven G

Dear future, pls bring me Mavlink telemetry over analog audio for FPV antenna tracking

Has anybody built something like this yet? FPV pilots (like me) use analog A/V links of course, and one of the existing audio channels can…

Started by turdsurfer

1 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

New to this F.P.V. Thing

Hi! I might be getting an F.P.V. system, but I'm not entirely sure on what to get in terms of cameras, transmitters, receivers, etc. Does a…

Started by Dominic Coyne

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by james sowell

GCS with audio rate of climb (vario)

Is there a GCS that gives audio feedback on rate of climb? Audio feedback of changing total energy (potential plus kinetic) would be better…

Started by Matthew Coleman

36 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Matthew Coleman

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service