All Discussions Tagged 'autopilot' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lisa/S Autopilot Missing Open Source Files

I'm looking to build the Lisa S autopilot as part of a university project. I'm fascinated by the Lisa/S as the world's smallest autopilot…

Started by HN

0 22 hours ago

Things to remember when implementing a flight controller for multi rotors

I am a controls engineer, studying aerospace controls systems and I have been in a lot of confusion lately... I come from a purely academi…

Started by Thalaivar

0 Mar 21, 2018

Picking Initial Control Gains

Hey folks, I've scratch built an RC plane and ground station (hardware, software, and frame all scratch built - not using Ardupilot nor a…

Started by Luke

0 Feb 25, 2018

OrangeRx R415x receiver compatible with Futaba transmitter?

I am building a small drone with Afromini as autopilot and OrangeRx R415x as receiver. I would like to know if this receiver is compatible…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

0 Nov 1, 2017

I need help on building drones.

I'm looking for a person who can help me building a drone. I don't wish to use ready made circuits like fight controllers available on Amaz…

Started by Tamal Biswas

1 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Jack

What are all the things that I can do with an arduino uno board only?

I want to do something hands on with my arduino uno board. But, I do not have any other components and equipments with me right now except…

Started by Harish

0 Mar 4, 2017

Which is the Best Auto pilot for beginners..

Hi...Im new to autopilot.. usually i build RC planes(fixed wing) and fly mannually..Now im trying to integrate a good autopilot and fly aut…

Started by Raam Sundar

6 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Rodolf

control pixhawk with rasberry pi and make it fly towards a color

Hi I have a competition in one month. I have the quad but I need to make the quad fly above a field and fly to different orange buckets(unk…

Started by Mike

13 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Mike

Auto Pilot for rc helicopters

Hello, I am stating a project for installa an autopilot in a rc helicopter for an autopilot navigation system with GPS. Have someone here s…

Started by Cesare Bocconi

5 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Pixhawk ArduPlane V3.5.3 Accelerometer Calibration Issues

Hello fellow pilots! I am currently having problems with my accelerometer calibration when I upload ArduPlane V3.5.3 onto my Pixhawk. I am…

Started by Andrew A

3 May 4, 2016
Reply by Andrew A

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service