All Discussions Tagged 'autotune' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autotune not updating params.

I have a new build and ran autotune today. I have the tune mode AUTOTUNE_AXIS = 7 I ran Pitch and roll but I had to land before yaw was com…

Started by Bob Smith

2 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Bob Smith

Pixhawk 2.1 PIDs on large VulcanUAV X8 Frame

DIY folks, I have a VulcanUAV X8 frame on the way and haven't done a custom build in a while.  Does anyone have some recommended PIDs for m…

Started by Mark Townsend

0 Sep 13, 2017

Pixhawk almost crashed during Autotune

Dears,  the work on my self-designed 3D printed hexacopter has been finished:) Some pics attached. It can fly pretty well in all modes but…

Started by Wiesiek M

1 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Pixhawk with low KV motors unstable/crash

Round two on flying the quad successfully failed. On the first flight with just easy flying, the quad starts wobbling all over the place un…

Started by Tom Kopp

15 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Emin Bu

Slight crash during autotune

Hi,  Second time posting here.  I am flying a 550mm hex, with pixhawk v2 on version 3.3.3.  I was performing an autotune using ch5 as my al…

Started by Dennison

7 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Cala

QuadPlane questions after first flight

First flight in Q_ENABLE=1 was fun.  I only flew in VTOL for now.  I have a few follow up questions.  I use ArduPlane 3.7.0 with a Pixhawk.…

Started by Anthony

0 Sep 9, 2016

Autotune with Quadplane

Hey Guys, Just wondering if there's any info out there for how to Autotune with Quadplane. Haven't found anything on Ardupilot or DIYdrone…

Started by Bede Wolf

2 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Bede Wolf

Pixhawk - Hexacopter - First crash following autotune attempt - Log

Hey All. So I built a large hexacopter last year with a Sony Nex-6 in 3 axis gimbal with a pixhawk as the controller. It sat over the wint…

Started by Tim B

2 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Tim B

Drone lands during Autotuning process, what could be the issue?

Hello,  I was testing out the Autotune feature with my drone, which has a Pixhawk with ArduCopter 3.2.1 on it. I have autotuned before wit…

Started by Sj

3 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Sj

Autotune doesn't seem to work

I have done auto-tune in the past, but I'm currently having problems which I can't seem to resolve. My setup includes a 3DR Pixhawk running…

Started by Amir Geva

3 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service