All Discussions Tagged 'avoidance' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exploring caves with a Drone Help

Hello all!    I am working with an emergency response group and they are looking for ways to explore caves using a drone (probably a quad-…

Started by Peter Seymour

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

IDEA Required: For a Master Thesis Project.

Hi All, I was brainstorming on coming up with an idea based on UAV, Quadcopter application in real-time. In the area of surveillance ther…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

10 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by captaingeek

sharp distance sensor GP2Y0A02

Hi guys, im using this type of sensor. Thankfully i able to work using my ardupilot mega(apm). I be able to find out which pin can be used…

Started by Obertan

13 May 20, 2013
Reply by FYP

Quadrotor's dc motor command

hello... i'm currently doing my FYP titled Obstacle Avoidance for Quadrotor.. i'm using APM 2.0 board and IR sensor for obstacle detection.…

Started by FYP

2 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by FYP

Obstacle avoidance using Infra Red Sensors

I have 4 infra red sensors which I plan to use for obstacle avoidance.. I want to edit the Arducopter 2.7.3 software in such a way that whe…

Started by Altaf

8 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

Object Avoidance, Source Code help

I'm trying to make a very basic object avoidance program using a bunch of IR sensors, I can read the distances no problem and I don't need…

Started by serafino bp

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by serafino bp

Failsafe - retrace

Hi Folks,     I was speaking to a friend about flying around a cliff and in gorges etc and was wondering what failsafe would do if it kicke…

Started by Crispin

1 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Jan Schermer

What sensors will the future official Arducopter recommend?

I am in the process of building my Arducopter and making good progress. I've hooked up most of the electronics and I've mounted them. I al…

Started by Robert Beatty

5 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Chris Mavrakis

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service