All Discussions Tagged 'away' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cause of fly away when selecting RTL

Because of some problems with the SBus upgrade, I decided to completely wipe out and start over on my 2.6.  When going out for first t…

Started by S1CAR1US

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by S1CAR1US

Run-away Throttle on quadcopter

I have just came close to completed my first build but one problem keeps beating me back. I have a problem with the ESC'/motors. I can move…

Started by Jake Peterson

0 Jan 23, 2017

Please Help: Fly Away. I suspect vibration but need help analyzing telemetry

Hi, I am running Arducopter version  3.3.3 on a pixhawk v2 using a 3DR external compass/mag and a spektrum DXE 6 channel rx.  I have a dji…

Started by Dennison

14 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Dennison

AC 3.3 fly away... or maybe not?

Hi guys, in these days I've been flying with a beta version 3.4-dev (9a09a86b). The reason why I'm using it instead the released 3.3.3 is b…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

0 Mar 16, 2016

MR60

Mathematical Solution for Preventing a Fly-Away

Is there a mathematical solution for preventing fly-aways? My understanding is that the following is what causes them: - Accel z goes negat…

Started by Forrest Frantz

200 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by JoeBob

arducopter flight problems

I built the a big heavy lift that I have been posting about on here using a Pixhawk. Before i put it in the air i wanted to experiment with…

Started by Don Pillow

6 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Mike Kelly

my first big flight away

Hi to all well, custom H alu frame, APM mini firmware 3.2 - GPS Ublox 6h, Qbrain 4x25, moteur Ipower 850Kv. I start the quad this morming…

Started by Max Patissier

8 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Max Patissier

Arducopter 3.0.1 signal lost & flew away [with dataflash log+gpx+kmz]

Hi everybody, I had a terrible accident this tuesday. Before I get into detail, first I have to point out that antenna of my radio receiver…

Started by Ahmet YILDIRIM

2 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

APM 2.5 RTL Flies AWAY, not to Home???

Hey guys, I kow this sounds like a simple increase the Nav Roll P Gains or I gains, the PIDs, however, I have tried one extreme to the othe…

Started by Jamie Glover

22 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Navigant

Fly away crash during Alt Hold - SOLVED

SOLVED - I am going to put this down to loss of radio signal. I have: - Setup failsafes with the current orange radio receiver. The signal…

Started by Christopher Roberts

6 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Christopher Roberts

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service