All Discussions Tagged 'bad' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Won't Arm, Disabled all safety's Still won't Arm

Running APM 2.8 Arducopter V3.2.1 Everything was running fine until a moter started running rough and caused a small crash, so I replaced a…

Started by Alan

0 Apr 27

sitl mission planner bad gyro

Hi everyone,  I am relatively new to this stuff. I am running a SITL using mission planner and xplane 10. I was able to use it properly unt…

Started by karthik pakala

0 May 6, 2017

Denounce untrusted suppliers and drone manufacturers

Alert - Scam Do not do business with this company - Airbone Drones, 37 Koeberg Rd, Cape Town, 7405, South Africa - www.airbornedr

Started by Claudio Martins Ferreira

3 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Claudio Martins Ferreira

Ublox GPS won't stand still

In the test below the drone never moved from its grounded positionu.  3dr Ublox standard GPS. The picture shows a solid satcount = 8, gpshd…

Started by Richard Barrett-Snyder

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Richard Barrett-Snyder

The problem IS NOT the 3.3 regulator, it is the dataflash level shifter

I will resume my problem and the solution: My board is 2.5.2 (not original) and with firmware 2.9 works fine (or it appears to be but it i…

Started by Guaifi

29 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Emilio Merchan

Bad Compass Health : APM 2.6

I am completely new in this forum and i am starting with the rc electronics. i purchased a APM 2.6 and was able to successfully set up the…

Started by Sasank Sekhar Panda

11 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Pavels

DCM Bad Heading

I have no idea what is going on.  Everything was flying great and then I updated the firmware to 3.2 and now I keep getting DCM Bad Heading…

Started by SlyKittenBox

12 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Davide Negretti

BAD COMPASS HEALTH

im just getting my ublox neo-m8n gps and done the installation, jumper remove and recalibrate the the compass. everything work nicely, and…

Started by andi azhar

0 Feb 18, 2016

Ground Control Point - Equipment used?

I'd like to discuss ground control points for UAV mapping. I'm looking at improving the accuracy of my mapping to -1m accuracy. The most af…

Started by Darryl Zubot

0 Oct 8, 2015

3.2.1 APM Hexa AutoTune bad pid's.

Hi I have problem with autotune. The whole process is progressing well but new PID's are terrible. I did autotune few times always in per…

Started by piku

0 May 11, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service