All Discussions Tagged 'baro' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crazy barometer climb rate problem (AC v3.2.1)

Hello drone maniacs ;) I have really strange problem and trust me, before I decided to create this topic I spent extreme big amount of tim…

Started by medan

0 Jun 20, 2016

Baro Glitch - Caused crash in AltHold mode

Hi All, I recently was flying my Tarot 650 with APM fw 3.2.1 As I was about to land going from LOITER to ALT_HOLD, soon after ALT_HOLD we…

Started by Philip Moffett

0 Jul 20, 2015

Pixhawk Redundancy?

I have found the setting within the parameters that enables the use of a second GPS.  I am assuming that the firmware automatically selects…

Started by Tim Mulder

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by iskess

Need help with wierd Alt Hold / Baro issue

So i've been trying to build a quad for a friend of mine.  I currently have a DJI 500 style quad, Sunnysky 2212 980kV, 10x4.5 props, APM 2…

Started by Nico D

1 May 25, 2015
Reply by Alex Judge

Crazy baro values - barAlt is raising without stop

Hello, I got a Problem with my APM. Since a couple of days the barAlt-Value raises and falls without an end. When I put the APM on the desk…

Started by Lars

2 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Lars

solid red led after changing BMP085 to MS5611

hello after takeing the bosch 085 bro out putting instead ms5611 i2c 3.3v thanks to Frank Al for sharing this http://diydrones.com/forum/to

Started by elad orbach

12 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Yun Youngjun

3dr return policy? could have lost my quad!

anyone have any experience with trying to make returns to 3dr? i have the APM 2.5 and it is pretty defective... not sure if this is a fluk…

Started by anton plauche

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by anton plauche

APM 2.5 factory sensor calibration

Hi community, I want to find out how accurate and how relyable the APM 2.5 sensors are. The sensors that I'm interested in are: baro, airs…

Started by Martin Schmid

1 May 13, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Barometer question - Current location altitude error

Hi! I’m writing because I have some problems with the barometer readings of the APM v.1 hardware (sensor BMP085). I'm using the ArduPlane c…

Started by Diego

7 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Pedro Santos

Baro problems! Help!

Finally, I'm back to the sky =) I've fixed my EPP FPV plane and uploaded latest firmware via Mission Planner. Setup and go! Manual take-o…

Started by YureZzZ

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by YureZzZ

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service