All Discussions Tagged 'barometer' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lidar and mission height

Hello I have to execute a mission above a forest but I'm not sure the right value to assign  to the height of the mission. Should I conside…

Started by Touchthebitum

0 Aug 1, 2018

barometer on Naze32 rev6 full and firmware 2.0.2

Hello, I am using cleanflight. On latest firmware(2.0.2) cleanflight don't see barometer(he see gyro and accel). But when i flash firmwre…

Started by Dmitry

0 May 18, 2017

Barometer Drift Problem ( Temperature Dependent )

Hi It's My first question here. So excuse me for any problem in the post. I have a ms5611 barometer that installed on a GY-86 breakout modu…

Started by Rafael Mendy

0 Dec 8, 2016

ArduCopter crash on auto, not holding altitude?

I'm working with an arudcopter for my senior computer science design project.  I was testing the auto mode for the first time today.  It wa…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

3 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Ian Mateo Rodriguez Lopez

Pixhawk Barometer Temperature Compensation

Hey everybody, I have seen quite a few discussions about the barometer on the autopilots. A lot of people, myself included, have noticed s…

Started by Daniel Cironi

8 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Chad Frazer

Range finder PROBLEM - Bad Altitude 40,000 (m) with Sonar and optical flow

Hi guys, I have a problem reading my sensor, the altitude is starting to increase a lot! I'm using the Analog output of the Sonar that com…

Started by Ivanovishx

0 Jun 29, 2016

Get altitude form accelerometer and barometer

Hi,I want to use accelerometer and baro for computing altitude on my own DIY flight controller.So my question is: How can I get distance (a…

Started by Jan

0 May 6, 2016

Arducopter v3.3.2 altitude drift while still

Hello all. I have a quadcopter with a Pixhawk. I have it powered via USB, connected to Mission Planner. The false horizon screen is showing…

Started by Klayt Morfoot

0 Dec 14, 2015

Baro Glitch - Caused crash in AltHold mode

Hi All, I recently was flying my Tarot 650 with APM fw 3.2.1 As I was about to land going from LOITER to ALT_HOLD, soon after ALT_HOLD we…

Started by Philip Moffett

0 Jul 20, 2015

Twitchy barometer results in weird altitude readings

I just finished building my first quadcopter, and everything seems to be working as expected apart from the weird altitude readings I'm see…

Started by tb200

2 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by tb200

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service