All Discussions Tagged 'batteries' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dual System Redundant Supply Parallel Question

Wondering if i might ask those of you with far superior electrical knowledge than me (thats most of you lol) a question... I'm building a…

Started by Windjimes

21 Jan 17
Reply by Marco Riccardo Napoleone

Is it possible to implement DJI smart batteries?

Hello, I would use the DJI smart batteries (i.e. The ones used with the M600 Pro, TB47S) in order to have higher density batteries and a sm…

Started by ActionDrone

5 May 6, 2018
Reply by Ian CL

Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

HI, I am new member in the X-UAV Talon club, I have just received my Talon with the extension wing. I'm working to put the right combinatio…

Started by John

118 May 23, 2017
Reply by Jack Scott

Battery Jettison from a Drone

If it were possible to safely jettison one or more depleted batteries from a drone during flight, the range or flight duration could be inc…

Started by David Eagle

1 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew Murphy

Two 3S lipos powering each 4 motors on a octocopter

I want to build a octocopter (X8 like described here: http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/initial-setup/motor-setup/) I want to power the uppe…

Started by Simon

0 May 30, 2015

Magnetic induction recharging and cell phone towers

I must give credit, I came up with this idea after replying to "Internet Enabled UAV" Posted by Michael Cottier His idea is to use cell p…

Started by J Smith

22 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by J Smith

Free Batteries - Turnigy Nano-Tech 4S 3.3 Ah - Rome, Italy

Hi pilots all. I'm letting go of some batteries in Rome, Italy. With the hassles of packing, moving and taking batteries on planes, I'd rat…

Started by Fête Mobile

0 Mar 27, 2015

Benefits of upgrading from 4S to 6S LiPo?

I just finished up a 680 hex Pixhawk build.  I'm using the DJI 600E tuned power system (ESCs and motors).  It's "optimized" for 6S LiPos.  …

Started by Eric Krasting

0 Mar 6, 2015

Powering each motor/ESC individually

Hi,I'm currently thinking of extending the battery life of my quad by powering each motor and ESC individually. I will be using 1 dedicated…

Started by Kenneth

1 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Stuart Brookes

Lipo Batteries: flying time and discharge rate help

Im confused if I have to buy lipos with high or low C value somewhere I read (maybe hobbyking website) that lower value like 20C are good f…

Started by Franc

1 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Johann van de Venter

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service