All Discussions Tagged 'battery' (183)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power Module Backup?

Does anyone have any experience supplying redundant power to the APM and receiver in case of a power module or battery failure?

Started by Steven McAdam

8 Jan 21
Reply by OG

Battery Failsafe (mAh) settings.

I have a 4000mAh 3c Turnigy Nano-tech Battery, and I am confused about what to put in the "Battery Failsafe (mAh)" setting. There is nothin…

Started by Sandy Sound

3 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Keith Burgess

How to Choose the Lipo Battery for Drone

In order to get the best flight time and performance it important to know how to go about choosing the best Lipo battery. If you don’t know…

Started by Narcisuss

0 Nov 7, 2018

IBMS Battery Management System For Drone from Ampow blog

Now, Intelligent battery management system(iBMS)is new battery technology that we add on to unmanned aircraft battery and RC hobby. Due to…

Started by Narcisuss

0 Oct 24, 2018

Battery Monitor Works on Pixhawk 1 but not Pixhawk 2 Cube

I'm currently having issues with getting the battery monitor to work properly on my Pixhawk 2 Cube from ProfiCNC. I thought that perhaps I…

Started by Michael Dornisch

9 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Frits

Is this new LiPo battery already dead on arrival?

Just unpacked a new 3s 1500mah LiPo I ordered from banggood.  It arrived a month or so ago, but I only now got around to using it.  I also…

Started by Grant Petty

0 Apr 25, 2018

Walkera F210 Flight Test with 95C Lipo

Luckily to get three free Tattu R-line 4s 95c Lipo battery, and I then I test it for my Walkera F210. The Tattu R-Line 4s 1300mAh battery…

Started by Diven Parker

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Diven Parker

Mission planner not showing battery voltage

Hello,  I am using Pixhawk 4.2.8 Autopilot with Mission planner software. I tried to do the battery calibration as per the documents infor…

Started by Harish

0 Dec 6, 2017

Battery monitoring with APM Planner 2

Hi! I'm setting up an Erle-Copter & running APM Planner 2 on Ubuntu 16.04. I want to monitor my battery voltage with APM Planner 2. Fr…

Started by Lauren T.

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Lauren T.

Battery voltage failsafe

Dear all, I am using a Tiger battery 4S 6000mAh 35C and I set the voltage failsafe in Mission Planner at 14.0V (3.5V per cell as suggested…

Started by Mattia

5 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by christopher.shiny

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service