All Discussions Tagged 'battery' (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Battery monitoring options.

I am in the process of building a new hexacopter powered by pixhawk 4 which is likely to fly sensors costing several ten's of thousands and…

Started by Kamran Ahmad

0 Jul 10

Battery and throttle endpoints

I just saw a video, recommending to use 4 s batteries instead of 3 s for quad-copters. And then lowering throttle end points from the RC re…

Started by hassaan

0 Jun 27

Lipo battery and FC configuration

Hi there everyone. So I have motors for my quadcopter, that are rated for 12 Volts. The battery that I have available is 14.8 Volts. Is the…

Started by hassaan

0 Jun 26

Battery Selection For Quadcopter

Hi there everyone. I have a 2205 2500 KV brush less motor for my quadcopter, that requires 12 V for operation. The batteries available are…

Started by hassaan

0 Jun 24

APM Battery Failsafe

Hello, I am trying to configure Battery failsafe on my Quad. using mission planner software I have calibrated my battery monitor, and selec…

Started by Mahendra Gupta

0 Jun 11

Power Module Backup?

Does anyone have any experience supplying redundant power to the APM and receiver in case of a power module or battery failure?

Started by Steven McAdam

8 Jan 21
Reply by OG

Battery Failsafe (mAh) settings.

I have a 4000mAh 3c Turnigy Nano-tech Battery, and I am confused about what to put in the "Battery Failsafe (mAh)" setting. There is nothin…

Started by Sandy Sound

3 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Keith Burgess

Battery Monitor Works on Pixhawk 1 but not Pixhawk 2 Cube

I'm currently having issues with getting the battery monitor to work properly on my Pixhawk 2 Cube from ProfiCNC. I thought that perhaps I…

Started by Michael Dornisch

9 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Frits

Is this new LiPo battery already dead on arrival?

Just unpacked a new 3s 1500mah LiPo I ordered from banggood.  It arrived a month or so ago, but I only now got around to using it.  I also…

Started by Grant Petty

0 Apr 25, 2018

Walkera F210 Flight Test with 95C Lipo

Luckily to get three free Tattu R-line 4s 95c Lipo battery, and I then I test it for my Walkera F210. The Tattu R-Line 4s 1300mAh battery…

Started by Diven Parker

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Diven Parker

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service