All Discussions Tagged 'best' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI Tello (Ryze) - the perfect photo/video drone for $100?

Hey there guys! I was reading a few posts here and people are still askin what cheap camera drones they can get under $100. Well, I would n…

Started by Paul Archer

3 Mar 25
Reply by Govind Vijayakumar

Best Quoadcopter price - 65$ | Massive Quodcopter size

• #Massive quodcopter size!• The best price in whole internet!• The perfect #Drone to learn how to control #Quadcopter!• Order here: https:…

Started by Vytautas Techandpromo

0 Oct 5, 2017

FPV - best choice

Hello everyone.I want to start a discussion about FPV modules, frequencies and antennas.Are there a FPV transmitter/receiver modules that Y…

Started by Mateusz Zarudzki

2 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Ronald Meza - CRobotics

€2,000 plus a new Phantom 3 for best aerial drone video competition

Hello, Wanted to pass this on Check out our 60 second film competition, top prize is €7,500 and €2,000 plus a Phantom 3 for best aerial dr…

Started by Zach Sebastian

0 Jun 9, 2015

Need advice on a extremely reliable UAV for flight in sensitive areas

I am new to the UAV world and have been searching and researching for months now and thought I would join the community and ask some questi…

Started by HighVoltage

2 May 18, 2015
Reply by Martin Reed

The Best Mounting Method Yet!

Ok Guys. Hope this helps someone... I recently tried to get the best vibration mounting i could to elliminate the vibes as much as possibl…

Started by Tom Zandt

3 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Kenobi

Finding the Best Motor/Prop Combo

Hi All, I am an engineering student at Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA, US and I am part of a quadrotor research projec…

Started by Jake Simon

10 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Which Quad Copter to Buy please help anyone

Im just now getting into the quad copters and have recently been doing alot of google researching on them but i know from experience that i…

Started by Hans

12 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Nick

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service