All Discussions Tagged 'bicopter' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raspberry Pi with ESC

Hi I am new to coding and I am trying to control ESCs through a PS3 controller which will be coded on the Raspberry Pi B+. I think this ca…

Started by TJ

0 Mar 1, 2015

Nymbus 650 Streamlined VTOL Bicopter

Hi all, My new bicopter prototype - the Nymbus 650 - uses a mod of the original APM airplane code and two fixed-pitch airplane props. Hopin…

Started by Gary Gress

8 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Gary Gress

DOES ANYBODY USE THE KKMULTICOPTER BOARD??

im making a bicopter and thought of using the kkmulticopter board. does anyone have a diagram of where to connect everything? thanks   if y…

Started by jonathan taylor

4 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Angelo NG

RADIO CONTROL SA-2 SAMSON FROM AVATAR (bicopter help please!!!)

right, im basically making a bicopter in the form or 1 of these http://www.simshack.net/images/sa-2-samson-avatar-fsx-1.jpg based on this…

3 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by aditya k

Help with bicopter (parts,ideas/thoughts)

Hi! I'm new here, and also new to rc copters, drones and stuff. What i want is to build a bicopter from scratch with good thrust/lifting ca…

Started by toffefe

1 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Kevin Mahler

Bicopter help!

Hello everyone, I am new to this page. I am going to build a bicopter, but I just cant figure out how to stabilize the pitch movement like…

Started by Jason A. Sheely

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Allen Babb

could someone please tell me if this will fly?

im basically building the vehicle in my profile pic and i need to know if it will lift or better yet, aerobatic (in a sense) i got the moto…

3 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Gary Mortimer

could someone please tell me what is bolted on to the servo?

http://img268.imageshack.us/i/avatar1yj.jpg/ what is it caled? im making a bicopter and need sturdy joints which i wanted to directly bolt…

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by John Church

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service