All Discussions Tagged 'bluetooth' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10

Gimbal + Smartphone

I have a naza controller MV2 and I using for control a gimbal. Can I control the gimbal with my smartphone with bluetooth?

Started by Gutierrez Alves

1 Feb 14
Reply by Roly

Mini 3DR Radios v1.6 bluetooth bridge problem

Hello Diydrones! Last time I have ordered the cheap china 3dr telemetry radios. The inscription on them says that they're ,,mini'' and vers…

Started by PROwyant

0 Sep 5, 2016

FrkSky Telemetry To DroidPlanner Mavlink and Bluetooth (No extra radio)

Hello all Here at Airborne Projects we have been hard at work with new ways to bring MAVLink telemetry to the ground without extra parts. S…

Started by Paulo Neves

0 Aug 25, 2016

Pixhawk: Telem radio + bluetooth + OSD at the same time

Since I could not find any other threads regarding the issue of using all 3 wireless comms systems with the Pixhawk, here is my experience…

Started by Maki

0 Mar 11, 2016

Bluetooth AHRS for Manned Aircraft

I have been working with the Ardupilot setup since just before APM 2.0 rolled out, but haven't really ever gotten deep into the stability a…

Started by cxgiacomo

0 Feb 3, 2016

Bluetooth Telem problem with Pixhawk & Mission Planner

I have the BT module seen here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T6AOGHI?psc=1&redirect=true... And I've got a connection that conn…

Started by Alex Elkman

0 Sep 11, 2015

Problem sending data via BT through MP

I have the BT module seen here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T6AOGHI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 And…

Started by Alex Elkman

0 Sep 10, 2015

How to set up the 3dr Bluetooth Module to receive telemetry from the APM 2.6

This project doesn't seem so complicated but it doesn't work as I expected. I ordered the 3dr Bluetooth module from 3DR Robotics, which is…

Started by Dave Snowden

10 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Michael Burmeister

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service