All Discussions Tagged 'board' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for advice for my first build.

I am completely new to quad copters and remote control flying in general so please bear with me as I'm starting my first build and have a f…

Started by Paul Jeffrey

2 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Paul Jeffrey

Converting 3drobotics Y6 with APM to Tarot 650 X8 with Pixhawk

Recently I'm been thinking about changing up my 3dr Y6 to the new Pixhawk and X8 configuration. All in the process removing as much weight…

Started by John Kleiber

19 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by John Kleiber

Need advice for PDB selection. Y6 to X8 conversion.

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 with pixhawk. I am turning my Y6 into X8. My problem is that i am not sure what PDB to use. On 3Dr website i cant bu…

Started by Attila

3 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by John Kleiber

VTOL Board Orientation Change In Flight

Hello, I am working on a VTOL quadrotor in which I am trying to change the board orientation in flight from 0 to 34 to avoid a roll invers…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jan 28, 2015

VTOL Board Orientation Change In Flight

Hello, I am working on a VTOL quadrotor in which I am trying to change the board orientation in flight from 0 to 34 to avoid a roll invers…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jan 28, 2015

Large Current Power module for Pixhawk ( Heavy lift setup)

Hi, I'm planning to build an octo with Pixhawk. Motor: Tarot 5008/340Kv ESC: Xrotor 50A Battery: 6S 16000mah ~ 22000mah I bought this: h…

Started by Musthafa Aboobacker

5 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by neavissa

Max. number of sensor Arducopter can handle!

Hi @Chris, I am not sure if someone has asked already this question on forum before. The APM 2.5 has accelerometer, gyros, magnetometer, b…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

8 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Low board voltage issue

My custom hexacopter is flying just fine. I am running a pixhawk with 3.1.5. However, when I run the auto analysis of the datalog, I get a…

Started by Greg

1 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Greg

Hexa power distribution boards for sale

Hi, These are high quality custom PDBs made of 4 layers of 3oz copper, with silk screen, solder mask, conformal coating, electrical testin…

Started by Tobie Horswill

7 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Nick Lavery

Connecting APM 2.5 and Single Board Computer via Mavlink: receiving sensors data and sending commands

Hello! We are the team of developers and working on the project where we try to design autonomous UAV. We're currently using the following…

Started by Dmitry Medvedev

1 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Suresh Ratnam

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service